the dream

Okayyyy Tommy story,Tommy story,tommy story!

Tommy is a dork,there ya go

Okay,okay so one time tommy when the other boys didn't came along he was playing with a football and Phil was slurping his tea when the ball hit his tea cup and the tea went everywhere including his face

And that's how footballs were banned to be played with inside the manor and an extra court was made just for that!
_____________________________________

(Ranboo pov??? Ig?? Idk??)

Ugh!” bilzo swatted at the space in front of him again, “If you have to group around him don’t group around him in front of me, I’m trying to drive here!”

“Do they understand you? Can you understand them?”

“They hear me, but I can’t hear to them. Basically they’re like slugs. Oozy and in the way.”

“I’ve never heard Tommy talk to ghosts.”

“He was determined to keep you on the normal side of things. It wouldn’t be hard to ignore them, he’s trained himself to do it all his life in public. He has a mole though"

“A mole?”

“Yeah, wilie bilie’s got an inside man keeping an eye on him. That’s why I showed up at the apartment. Wilbur called, said you awakened, said Tom was in trouble.”

“He’s been watching us?!”

He felt the Demon’s hackles rise the same time as his own.

“Yep.”

“He’s still a stalker!?”

“Yeeeep.”

Ranboo thought about it. Though back to the awkward dinners and bilzo’s snide comments, his forcing Tommy into arguments. He never seemed to… like Tommy that much.

“…you’ve been stalking us too.”

“Hey, it’s not stalking if he knows I’m around. You’re most powerful demon’s kid. I may have some issues with the this family and tom-tom, but I have even more issues with her and if her spawn tries to touch my older brother I’ll kill it. No offence.”

He can try.

“None taken.”

They fell back into silence as the lights of lmanburg began to shine in the distance. Ranboo felt himself drifting off. Faintly he was sure he heard the ghostly lullabies easing him into sweet dreams.

____________________________________

There was so much blood.

The worshipers danced in a frenzy even as they cut each other. They danced for the Demon’s Head. They danced for their God.

Ranboo stood in the middle of them, he felt sick. He felt elated. His Grandfather’s eyes were upon him. He was strong, he was weakened.

“It’s great, isn’t it?” He felt a twist of shock as a man who looked exactly like him appeared before him. It was Ranboo, definitely Ranboo only older. He looked to be in his late twenties, sparks of black energy danced around him and instead of grey-blue eyes, his were black.

It was the demon half of him. He stepped back.

“Nah, don’t worry kid, I won’t hurt you, you’re me. We need each other whether you like it or not.” The other Ranboo waved away his worries, “Just watch, listen, doesn’t it feel good? Natural?”

It did in a way, part of him felt like it was right, the other half knew it wasn’t.

“No,” Ranboo decided.

“Spoil sport. Oh, look, it’s the main event.”

The music seemed to fade and suddenly Ranboo was on the throne that his Grandfather had been on. The worshipers were chanting quietly and a young man was brought into the cave where the dark ceremony took place. He struggled against them, but there were too many to fight off. They pinned him and hauled him onto the altar.

Tommy, it was—

He tried to get up, but couldn’t move from the throne. The Demon smirked at him.

“Look at our pretty offering Ranboo.” The Demon walked down the short staircase towards the altar softly humming the tune that the ghosts had been singing. The worshipers tied Tommy. He squirmed, but he didn’t talk. The Demon reached out stroking Tommy’s cheek.

Stop! Don’t hurt him! Let him go! Tommy!!”

“There’s a good pet, there’s a pretty raccon,” the Demon petted his damp hair lovingly. He glanced back at Ramboo, “I’m only claiming what’s ours.”

Tommy whimpered.

Light suddenly spilled out into the cave making the worshipers and the Demon scream. Silhouetted in the light was—

The angel, it was the angel! No!

and Ranboo woke up to light shaking.

“hey, we’re here.”

Tommy. Tommy who looked well rested, but a bit stiff from his sleep in the car. they were parked out in front of Watson manor. it was still dark, but Ranboo felt safe, like all of it had been a bad dream. like Tommy and he were visiting wilbur for a social call, not because he was a half-demon and his father—

“you okay? the dreams?”

“still don’t want to talk about my feelings Tommy.”

Tommy smiled as if he was relieved that ranboo was back to his old self.

“can we move our asses? i’ve been driving for five goddamn hours,” bil said moving toward the front door to ring the bell. Tommy and Ranboo joined him and the door opened right away. it wasn’t Henry (butler) or any other maid like they had expected, it was wilbur. before any words could be said the eighteen-year-old flung himself at Tommy holding on to him tightly.

“You idiot.”

“Why does everyone call me that?” (becuz you are!) Tommy wheezed from the tightness of wilbur’s arms around him. He hugged his little brother back reassuringly.

“Cause you are,” bil replied helpfully. (He said it!!)

Ranboo felt a rush of his own possessiveness. He was expecting a snide or threatening comment from the Demon, but none came.

Maybe he was sleeping… maybe he was still in that dream—

“Let’s go inside, we have a lot to talk about,” Tommy suggested.

__________________________________

Helloooooo ladies and gentlemen!! I hope it was good!!

And look i gave you the tw? For explicit content and please don't come at me for it!!

Aaaaaand refference!!!

"My brother"
"Oh,..yea *snap*"
"...*thug* ..I've been falling for THIRTY MINITES!"

gonna be honest this movie is like one of the best movie of marvel just becuz of its movies funny moment