discussion pt-2? (running out of titles!!)

Soo Tommy issssssss a human,he an human he don't need blood, aderaline,human to feed or love on he's a human who just needs what a normal human need but he can still see ghosts AND feel them so hea i joe that helps a bit?

______________________________________

"What did the Demon say tom?”

Tommy closed his eyes for a moment, “He… told me za raised him, the Demon half, but she wanted Ranboo’s human side to be nurtured too, she wanted him to learn about humanity.”

“So that together as one bound soul we could conquer it,” Ranboo said quietly, bitterly.

“She wants him to take over the world?” bilzo asked skeptically. Wilbur didn’t look so skeptic.

“The grandson of an arch-demon and the greatest paranormalist of the century? Yeah Billy, I think he could cause some problems for us.” wilbur was studying ranboo again with suspicious eyes.

Bilzo snarled at the nickname

“He doesn’t want the world,” Tommy said quickly, “Said it was silly.”

“Then what does he want?” bilzo asked, “Did he say?”

“No.” Tommy lied.

He wanted you.

Ranboo was glad Tommy was willing to skip that detail with the way Wilbur was already looking at him, like a rat that needed extermination.

“Then he went back to normal, completely normal, completely human,” tommy said.

“bilzo, touch him.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No?”

“I’m not touching him,” bilzo crossed his arms, “He smells virginal and pure to me. I don’t want another fucking burn that won't heal because of stupid 'magic' or whatever.”

Wilbur rolled his eyes. He finally looked at Ranboo, “Well? Anything to say for yourself?”

“Only that you’re a prick,” Ranboo replied. He poked bilzo’s exposed wrist deftly before the fiend knew what he was doing.

“Ow! Son of a bitch!”

“Literally,” (sorry mumzaaaaaaa!) wilbur agreed. He took bilzo's hand and examined the burn, “Good.”

“Fuck off Willy wanka" bilzo muttered.

“Did the Demon react to Tommy?” And Ranboo realized Wilbur was asking him not tommy. Wilbur’s eyes were dark with intent.

Good time to lie about how I plan to take his elder brother as my consort, don’t you think?
Oh yeah and, I’m baaaaack.(nobody called you tbh so you can go back)

“Of course he did.”

Idiot.

Wilbur tensed.

“What do you expect? He’s a monster and monsters apparently like Tommy, you would know,” Ranboo crossed his arms, “He said Tommy had a pretty mouth and moved on with his monologue about how Mother loved him best, right Tommy?”

Oh, I see, he wouldn’t believe you if you said no. Clever, you’re smarter than I thought kid. I think we’ll get along well.

“Um…right.”

“You shouldn’t leave out details tom,” Wilbur snapped.

“It didn’t seem important?”

Lying about a piece of the Demon's purpose for now to wilbur and bilzo made sense. He still didn't trust them, but the Demon in his head wasn't going away.