demons

Tommy being Tommy as he is,wanted an pet spider,and not a normal one am "tarantula"

And Phil knew this so he got it for him for his 12ty birthday (not the smartest move)

And we'll he doesn't liked keeping his spider in a cage to the spider usually sat on his shoulders and almost give everyone heart attack (and that also helped people stay away from him in galas)

So happy ending!!!

___________________________________

(Ranboo pov!!  Yayy!)

“One, no I don’t, I don’t do that anymore and two I wouldn’t even if I did because you’re not a demon you’re my little brother.” Tommy leaned forward intense and sincere, “Something is locking the demon part of your… soul away. We can reinforce it, make sure it can’t take control from you.” The demon rippled in annoyance at the back of Ranboo’s head.

He’s sexy when he takes control, am I right?
No he’s not! He’s a buffoon with a heroic streak!
Give it a few years, you’ll see what I do, trust me.
Shut up!
Aren’t you going to tell him about the little demon on your shoulder?
Fuck off!!

“Ranboo?”

“Tommy, what can you do? You’re a rookie cop that can see ghosts and attract monsters. You’re going to stop something that can cause an apocalypse? You?”

“Sure,” Tommy grinned, “Why not? I mean I’ll need your help, but…”

“You’re an idiot.” (indeed he is)

“Yup!.”

“We’re going to lmanburg aren’t we?”

“Tonight.”

“You haven’t slept.”

“I’m used to that.” Tommy got up with a bit more energy and grabbed a can of coke and a bag filling it with the knick knacks ranboo had always sneered at.

“They’re protection wards, memorise this one,” He tossed one to Ranboo. It made his hand tingle unpleasantly. It was the symbol of a angel.

The angel, always chasing him—

“Why could bilzo get in?”

“The wards work in a number of ways. First it blocks out people and creatures with intent to harm or are filled with rage. They find it hard to find the place and if they do it hurts to enter. Secondly I can invite people in. Bil’s constant wrath makes it prudent to extend the invitation.”

“That’s why you ‘uninvited’ him?”

“He hit you,” Tommy frowned, “He’s not allowed to do that.”

Aww isn’t that sweet? He’s defensive of us. Do you think we should mention as soon as I take over I plan to pull bilzo’s heart out through his mouth and offer it to our Beloved as a gift?

“What about your job?” ranboo asked when he watched Tommy pass over his service weapon in favour of a box which seemed to be filled with religious symbols Judeo-Christian and otherwise

“Job? Oh,” Tommy finally stopped moving, “Right…” he seemed pained for a moment, “Why don’t you pack up some clothes and I’ll call them—and give wil a heads up that we’re coming.”

“We’re staying with wilbur?”

“We need to consult him.”

“You think he’ll help?”

Tommy didn’t even hesitate, “wil’s our brother Ranboo, we might be having a few issues right now, but he would never abandon us.”

Speak for yourself.
Oh, wilbur, he definitely doesn’t want to know what we’ll do to him.
Shut up.
Come on, you’d kind of like the idea of this one.

“Now pack a bag,” Tommy urged moving to the telephone.

Who still has a land line?
Tommy does and you find it charming.
Fuck off.
Or maybe that’s just me? Same difference.

Ranboo went to the master bedroom and packed a bag. He heard Tommy’s quiet murmur about a family emergency and other details that weren’t important. It gave Ranboo a moment to stop, to think.

He was a demon or… he was a half demon and the other half of his soul wanted to take over his body and fuck his older brother. (Explicit use of language,forgive me )

Life can be pretty messed up I’ll grant you. And I don’t just want to fuck him. I want to keep him. Candy was a good description; you just want to lick him all over—
You’re disgusting!
Ugh, human children have no taste.
Who are you?
We are an experiment created by mother. She’s into those sorts of things you know. You’re the perfectly human half, the DNA that comes from philza and the body Mommy likes to possess. You’re the perfect human soul that came out of that bonding. Me? I’m more complicated. Demons are … born differently from humans we come out whole, no need to grow up. I was Mommy’s offspring that she had the same time as you were conceived. We’re technically the same person with a fractured soul. You have an advantage though because as the human half you have a deeper tie to the body. Even though I remember now I can’t retake control now that our Mother’s not around. Make sense?
Not really.
I’m sure our Beloved will explain it to you with little words when he and the Usurper attempt to piece together what we are.
Don’t call him that.
What? Usurper? That’s what he is. He steals philza’s affections, he steals our human wealth, he attempts to steal our Beloved, and he will probably try to steal our dark powers.
No, I meant…
Does your own lust make you uncomfortable?
I’m only fourteen I don’t have any interest in that!
You should pack a bag or Beloved will be worried.

Ranboo continued stuffing random things into his bag. He heard Tommy’s low murmur on the phone and it comforted him until he realized who he was talking to.

_________________________________

We get to know more about this.....
Demon

How was itttt???~

Also refference time!

"Everyone expecting me to be the next iron-man and i don't know!"
"Hey,no one can take iron-mans place not even Tony himself okay?"

Name the movie!