trip to lamanburg

Tommy issssss right hand and not obidexterous   (is that how you spell it?) as he rly is irl

_______________________________________

(Ranboo pov!)

Ranboo continued stuffing random things into his bag. He heard Tommy’s low murmur on the phone and it comforted him until he realized who he was talking to.

“No wil I can’t tell you why we’re coming… … … because you might freak out and I need you calm right now … … … yes it is about Ran, but… … … no I’m fine, nothing’s happened to me why would you think th--… … … you spoke with bil? You speak with bil? I didn’t know, I’m glad you two are--… … … you can call it mutually beneficial if you like it’s just nice that you two are finding some common grou--… … … You told him what—!? Fuck.”

Ranboo entered the living-room in time for the loud banging and shouting at the front door.

“OPEN UP NOW!! TOMMY!! OPEN NOW!!! LIFT THE WARDS!!!”

Tommy opened the front door. He was still holding the phone to his ear. Bil stood in the doorway looking ready to rip him apart.

“We’re talking about this when we get to lmanburg,” Tommy said before hanging up the phone and letting it drop.

“Invite me in tom-tom.”

“No,” Tommy said taken aback, “Why are you—”

“Invite me in so I can get rid of that abomination,” He said pointing at Ranboo. Tommy turned.

“Ran you should—”

Tear out the thug’s throat and watch him bleed out? I agree, Beloved.

“No more sheltering me Tommy,” He stepped further into the living-room.

“That thing just revealed to you all you need to know so I want you to move to one side and say I can come in. Has he bewitched you? Are you bewitched?”

“I’m not bewitched!”

“Prove it!”

“Do I look bewitched to you?”

“Not really, no, you’re a bit too animated... plus usually bewitched people are wrapped around their bewitchers all creepy and clingy…”

“How do you even know that Ranboo awoke? It doesn’t matter, bil he’s a human.”

“He’s a monster.”

“You would know,” Ranboo crossed his arms.

Bingo!

“You little—”

“YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING RAN BIL, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND INSTEAD OF BEING A TOOL TRY TO ACT LIKE A BROTHER AND HELP US!”

Bil and Ranboo froze and their older brother’s raised voice and tone. He looked about at his breaking point one hand rubbing his tired face.

“tom, he’s deaths demon’s child and he’s awakened.”

“He hasn’t.”

“You can’t know that! Demons play these games all the time. They lull you into a false sense of security and then they rip out your tongue.”

I want to rip out his tongue.

“You don’t think I don’t know how Demons work bil?” Tommy said ice cold. Bilzo had apparently crossed some line.

“I… yeah, but…”

“I can tell bil. I can see his visage.”

“Oh.”