awakening the unwoken

Soooo listen here,Tommy like once went to gala (rich people shit) and as he was the ward to the richest person there,he receased a lot of attention

Now he didn't had a problem with attention,he'll he was a performer his whole life! But-!

Some people (read: bastards) were rly jeen on bringing him down becuz according to him he didn't deserve what he had and why he adopted why the Phil

So they tried to bring him down and one succeed by pouring some wine on the young boys new tux

She bumped into him but she yelled at the boy saying "this beat has no manners!" And yea some more thing

Phil found and and well.........let's just say ..........the person is not living a luxurious life like used to (now tell me all the people who told me that Phil's is not good parent huh?! Tell me!)

Yea and now

Injoy

___________________________________

"And where were you?"

"I was with the ..'trouble makers'... that's what we called ourselves. But we got in too deep, after one tragedy too many we split up and I went solo. I kind of bounced between being on my own and joining other groups. I made up with phil and we would work together on occasion.

"But you gave it up."

"I'm too much of a risk to work with anyone other than phil and I couldn't work with him anymore fulltime. We would drive each other crazy. Then a demon, Technoblade became-he- he did things that-let's just leave it at I realized I was too much of a liability to be involved in supernatural affairs."

"So if bilzo didn't make a bargain how is he alive?"

"phil never told me his theory, but we do know that, eventually, your mother picked him up."

Ranboo felt a knot form in his stomach.

"My... my mother?"

"Your mother... is... Ranboo, you need to understand that I was going to tell you, explain it all when you were older or if the dreams became more than dreams or if you hit puberty and started feeling effects of-"

"Tommy!"

"She's a demon," Tommy looked away.

Ranboo was shaking now.

"What?!"

"Your Grandfather is an arch-demon. Scary, powerful, kristian is his daughter.they were always interested in phil, what he represented, the order he tried to bring to lmanburg. He ordered his daughter to-and to be fair I believe she actually has some twisted feelings for phil so it wasn't all just games and orders, but she got-"

"Pregnant with me."

"We didn't know until you arrived on phil's doorstep."

Ranboo was silent, staring at nothing.

Well that explains the panic when I told them who my mother was.

"My understanding is that she made bil what he is. A fiend, but one without a contract. One that still has a soul. We don't really understand how she did it, but it has happened befo-"

"I don't really care about bilzo right now." (savage)

"Yeah..."

"I'm a half demon?"

"Not... exactly as far as phil was concerned after a lot of tests, he concluded you to be fully human. The only thing supernatural about you is the dreams."

This was all insane.

"Ranboo, I'm-how are you doing?"

"He had no right keeping this from me," Ranboo's grey-blue eyes narrowed on Tommy, "Neither did you."

Tommy nodded looking away. He accepted the boy's anger, "I wanted you to have a normal life. I didn't want you to feel like-"

"A pawn."

"Ranboo, you're not."

"That was what I was create for though, wasn't it? Something to be used against my father?"

"We don't know that."

"I know that."

He felt it in him now. The flow of power, the rising darkness. It made his fingertips tingle. He smiled then rubbing them together and black electricity sparked.

Tommy almost jumped off the couch he was so startled.

"Ranboo?"

"I remember now." He slowly turned his head to Tommy and then crawled toward the young man. Tommy looked terrified, "You reminded me."

_________________________________

Okayyyy that is a super fucking short chapter and belive me am aware of that

But i also want you to know that the next chapter IS gonna be pretty jucy like even more jucy then the "invader" one (if i don't cut short the chapter for my own sake)

And yea! How was it??? I know quite short please forgive me my-lady/gentlemen for that as it is not quite in my hands-oops

But yea the next and the next will be jucy

How very important information will be revealed! And just look out

And refference!

"Where is gamora?"
"I got one better,who's gamora?"
"I've got one even better,whys gamora?!"

That scene right there? It is and will always be one of my favorite and the fact that it wasnt even scripted just makes it like *chef kiss* muaah