telling the truth

Okay soooooo Tommy facts!!!!!

So like when he was little,he was in the circus and there were animal as yk? It's the circus

And there also was this elephant,Tommy loved all of the animals equally and adore them and had even some who didn't had it

So Tommy named an elephant at the circus,as you PROBABALY has guessed it

"Henry"

Yayyy!!!

Injoy

______________________________________

(Third pov?)

He’s not really much of a fourteen-year-old, is he?” bil said, still amused, “He’s so possessive of you already. I wonder why phil didn’t think of that when he left the kid to you. What am I saying? Of course he thought of it.”

“Get out!” Ranboo repeated. The gun didn’t even shake in his hands as he unlatched the safety with an obvious click. He kept the barrel trained on bilzo as he slowly made his way to the door.

“ranboo!”

“Little brother needs to learn how to share, but I’ll leave it to you to teach him.”

Bil went through the door and closed it.

That’s right, get out! Get out of our space.

There was a tense frozen moment and then Tommy was in front of him snatching the gun from his hand turning on the safety.

“Ranboo! What the hell were you thinking?!”

“You’re yelling at me!? What the fuck was that about Tommy!? He kissed you! And you were expecting him! Just what the hell is going on? What did he mean about the ‘family business?’”

Tommy seemed ready to burst. He quickly stepped away from Ranboo in obvious distress and agitation.

“You all have been keeping secrets from me for a long time. I want answers, now.”

Tommy winced. He put the gun on the table and slowly turned.

“…how are your dreams?”

“This is no time to talk about—”

“It’s related.”

“…what is this about?”

Tommy sighed. He moved to the couch and sat down patting the space next to him. Ranboo didn’t hesitate. He sat down and he felt calmer to be close to his guardian.

How dare bil touch him like that?

Tommy moved closer, “Let me see your ribs,” Ranboo lifted his shirt, bruises were already forming. Tommy sighed, “You’ll be okay, just bruises. I’m sorry, I’m sorry I let him do that—”

“Less apologies, more explaining.”

“phil didn’t want you to know unless it went beyond dreams…” Tommy began, “The truth is Ranboo,phil… all of us… aren’t exactly what we seem to be.”

“What are you then?”

What am I?

“You father is—was a paranormal investigator…and hunter.”

Ranboo stared. Of all the things he expected to hear this was not one of them.

“I know, crazy right?”

“tommy if you’re having me on after what I’ve seen I swear to—”

“When I was a kid my parents would worry. I would talk to people that they didn’t see. I would know secrets I shouldn’t have known."