discussion

Tommy can see ghost (yea i know it's shit fact and you already know like...from the start but SPARE ME HERE AM TRYING! OKAY?!)

___________________________________

(Ranboo povvvvv)

Let’s go inside, we have a lot to talk about,” Tommy suggested.

“Fucking finally,” bilzo muttered. He gave a nod to wil and he nodded back. Wilbur completely fucking ignored Ranboo.

“Where’s henry?” Tommy asked as they walked through the long halls of Watson Manor. Always too big, always too dark.

“Fact finding mission,” wilbur answered shortly. It seemed despite his burst of emotion he was still angry at Tommy for spurning him.

Every once-in-a-while Ranboo would notice Tommy smile at nothing or slightly incline his head.

He did that at their home as well, but I never noticed. I thought it was just a thing he did. I didn’t think it was strange. Why didn't I think it was strange?

“You’ve made things harder than they needed to be Tom,” wilbur said, it sounded like he was working his way up to a rant, “It would have been easier if you stayed here. Maybe phil was confident he could protect you a city away, but he was angel. You’re not angel and I’m not angel. You’re safer here, and if you insisted on keeping him we could have monitored him watched for warning signs, changes. We could have even prepared and trained him, but you wanted—I don’t even know what you wanted anymore. To keep up with the selfish notion that you don’t belong with me? With us?”

“You know I don’t think that wil.”

“You certainly have acted that way,” wilbur hissed bitterly. He grabbed the doorknobs and threw open the door.
Tommy gasped in awe, “Woah.”

It was actually rather underwhelming. It was a dark room with a round table low to the ground. There were a few odd pictures and symbols carved into the wall, but otherwise it was pretty plan.

“Ew.” bil wrinkled his nose. (Two completely different reaction to the same thing)

“I’m missing something aren’t I?” Ranboo said in aggravation.

“Wait stop!” Tommy cried stepping back throwing his hands over his face. For a moment he was lifted into the air.

“PUT HIM DOWN!” wilbur roared. Tommy fell back on his feet. Wilbur looked down at Ranboo in irritation.

“You can’t see them?”

“No! And don’t you look down your nose at me wilbur!”

Wilbur snapped his fingers, “Reveal!”

People everywhere—no, not just people. Animals, monsters and combinations of all three. There were at least twenty of them crammed in the small room. Most of them were shoving each other trying to get as close to Tommy as possible. Ranboo grabbed Tommy’s wrist out of instinct trying to shove his guardian behind him. The ghosts only moved through him. The closest one started gently petting Tommy’s head like he were a little boy. It had a gentle grin on its monstrous face. Another took Tommy’s free hand and started swinging it back and forth (idk why but i find it really funny like "just swinging hands man,don't mind" pfft)

“Hello,” Tommy said, “I’m sorry, you all surprised me.” The ghosts’ mouths all seemed to move at once, but it was like someone hit the mute button. Ranboo couldn’t hear them.

“Manners,” wil said lightly. The ghosts seemed to be grumbling silently and they moved back, took their places around the wall of the room. They flickered every now and then.