v

Beomgyu arrived in front of his new school. He's feeling nervous but It was not visible on his face. He covered some parts of his face with makeup to cover up the bruises, he was worried that some students might make fun of it.

As he walked to the hallway, he caught some students looking at him and whispering. I'm hoping that this school will be better for me. He hoped as he walked down to the hallways and made his way to the school Headmistress Office to get his schedule.

He had a small conversation with the Mistress even though he was nervous, he did his best communicating with the Mistress. After the conversation, he bowed and left the office and went to his first-class.

When he opened the door, all the students got their eyes on him, scanning him thoroughly. He started to overthink that he might enter the wrong room since they just stared at him but luckily the teacher arrived and noticed him immediately.

“You're Choi Beomgyu right? The new student?” She asked and welcomed him with a bright smile.

He just nodded and let the teacher come in first before him. Everyone from the class starts to behave as their teacher arrives, unlike in my old school they didn't show any respect. Beomgyu stood next to the teacher and looked around the whole room, noticing that there was a man with black hair and wearing a black eye-glass looking at him while smiling.

“Good Morning everyone, I want you all to meet your new classmates. Beomgyu please introduce yourself” the teacher said looking at him.

He was feeling anxious and nervous, he couldn't let a word escape from his mouth. In his life, he never introduced himself to his classmates. He looked down and inhaled some air and looked at the class.

He was still not letting any words escape to his mouth. I'm doomed. He thought then started to panic. He looked behind him, another luck that there was a board and a marker– he wrote his name and bowed in front of class.

People started thinking that he might be mute but they all smiled at him and greeted him with a Welcome Smile. He show no smile but bowed again for the second time, he looked at his teacher who was looking at him.

“You may sit next to Soobin, Soobin please raise your hand” the teacher ordered and The boy named Soobin immediately raised his hands smiling at him.

He walked towards him and sat beside him. Soobin looked at him and waved his hand. “Hi, my name is Choi Soobin!” he said introducing himself he offered his hands to him.

Beomgyu just looked at him and nodded. He also looked at his hand and offered his hand to make them a handshake together. Soobin smiled showing his cute bunny teeth making Beomgyu smile a bit, after that he focused on his class again and so did Soobin.

LUNCH..

It's already lunch time and everyone was heading to the cafeteria to buy food and drinks. Beomgyu waited on the line so he could get food, when it was his turn a boy suddenly run making the lines cut and didn't even insist on looking at the people who waited for the line. Beomgyu frowned and look at the man.

“Excuse me, the line ends over there” Beomgyu said looking at the boy.

“So what now? Do I care?” The Boy said looking down on him. “You're the new guy right? Don't you know me? Becareful bitch i could wreck your angelic face” He threatened warn at Beomgyu but Beomgyu didn't gave a Fuck.

He was supposed to get a trey when he get first and pushed him away the line. The boy looked at him angrily and was about to hold his shirt when someone familiar stopped him.

“Oi fool, stop acting like a boss around. This was not your school after all, the door is widely open for you to leave” He looked at the man, it was Soobin. He sighed in relieve that he was able to dodge a fight against that man because for sure he'll be beaten up.

“You ok, Gyu?” He asked looking at Beomgyu worriedly.

Beomgyu nodded and bowed at him, he continue to get his lunch and sit alone in a vacant table. He was eating alone when someone sit next to him, he looked at the man who looks like a Half American and Half Korean.

“Hey, my name is Heuning Kai what about you?” The boy asked smiling at him.

He just looked at him while Kai was keep smiling. “Beomgyu” She whispered.

Kai raised his one eye-brow while being curious about why is Beomgyu whispering. “Why are you whispering? Is something wrong?” Kai asked and looked at him.

Beomgyu nodded and continued eating his food. Kai was shock about his response, Kai think that the bullies bullied him. So he asked one more time.

“Are you hiding for someone? Or someone is bullying you that's why you are whispering so they won't hear you?” He asked again.

Beomgyu looked at him and shook his head, he tried to talk in a low tone voice so no one could hear it other than Kai.

“I'm not, I'm not good at communication and socializing. Also, I don't want anyone hear my voice that's why” Beomgyu replied and looked down on his Plate with food.

Kai pouted and leaned towards Beomgyu but in shock, Beomgyu leaned away avoiding him. Kai laughed about Beomgyu's action.

“Hey, don't worry I'll be your friend” Kai offered and leaned away.

Beomgyu went to his proper position of eating, he just nodded at Kai suggestion. “Are you sure?” He asked.

Kai nodded repeatedly. “Yes of course, friends?” He replied and smile bright smile.

“Friends”

They both continue eating their food. Kai wad talkative, he talks a lot about this school, his self, those bullies, and even the school secret. Kai was laughing while it only made him giggle, he was not really a fun of laughing but he tried to show at least small amount of emotion towards him.

After we finished eating, we was about to leave the cafeteria when a grouo of boys came in. All of those boys were handsome, many girl students were blushing after they saw the boys.

“They're here” I heard Kai said. Kai just smile and wave his hands to them. Out of curiosity he asked himself. Who are they?.