x

Weeks had passed and everything went pretty well. Beomgyu started to communicate and socialize more to others
He was happy about it, but his step-siblings weren't.

Before their Economics class ended the teacher gave them a group activity. “Ok class, listen up! It's very important and I'm not gonna repeat myself. You'll be having a group activity consisting of ten to fifteen members. Each group will have partners and whoever was left behind with no partners will be the group leader” He explained. “You are allowed to have a group mate from the different class but make sure they have the same topic as ours” he added and picked up his things.

“Any more questions? If none, then good bye”

Beomgyu, who was alone and didn't have any friends in his economic class, sat there silently, he even prayed that he had the same lesson as his friend does. He stood up and ready himself to his next class, he walked to the hallways and noticed his friends standing in front of their locker. He smiled and was about to approach them when someone called him.

“Hey, Beomgyu.. Ahm.. Would you like to join our group? We only need one member left so, if you'd like, would you join us?” His classmate asked and smiled.

He just stared at her as she waited for his response.

“F-Y-I, ms. Beomgyu was already my group mate” Beom Young said, crossing her arms.

“Excuse me? I asked him first and he was not responding yet. You have no right to steal Beomgyu away, you're not even asking first!” She argued with Beom Young.

Beom Young put both of her hands on her waist and raised one eyebrow. “So what? I'm his friend after all” she responded immediately not letting herself get defeated.

They were supposed to argue again until Beomgyu made a decision then cut their words off.

“Please stop both of you, I'll look for my own group mates so both of you will stop” He replied, stopping the fight.

Beom Young was shocked when Beom Young suddenly hugged the man. He was stunned and unable to move.

“Please pick me as your group mate, please, please, please” She begged as she hugged harder.

The girl got irritated and left both of them, Beom Young looked at the girl grinning and celebrating her victory.

“You act like Yeji begging Hyunjin now,” Taehyun laughed.

“What? Are you saying something?” Yeji asked, giving him a death glare.

Taehyun laughed again and denied it. Beomgyu looked at the beautiful face of Beom Young.

“You'll switch faces if you face each other more,” Yeonjun said looking at the two Beom.

“They already looked alike to each other, just like Hyunjin and Yeji,” Mark responded.

“Why always us?” Hyunjin asked, looking at Mark annoyed.

“Because it's always you,” He replied sarcastically.

“Bitch”

“Ok, enough with that. Beomgyu you'll be with us, end of the discussion let's eat lunch” Heesung cut them off and walked aways.

We followed Beomgyu and went to Cafeteria.

AFTER SCHOOL…

Beomgyu was waiting for his auntie to pick him up. He was busy playing with his phone when someone hit him on his head making him lose his grip to the phone and fell it to the ground.

“Oh, what a dumb you are. You didn't even hold your phone tight” Dong Wook laughed.

He was about to grab his phone when Sang Ri stepped on it, making the phone screen break. He just stared at his broken phone when Sang Ri moved her feet and looked down.

“Oops, sorry i didn't mean it” She apologized and laughed evil.

The siblings laughed at his reaction when he suddenly looked up and grabbed Dong Wook's collar. He looked at him fuming mad.

“What the fuck is your brother, Dimwit?” he asked, gripping to his collar tightly.

Sang Ri tried to push him away but he's too strong to be pushed by a weak woman like her.

“I have enough for both of you too, you're too much!. You two made me suffer for many fucking years!, wasn't that enough? Do you want me to die!?” He Snapped.

Beomgyu was about to punch him but someone stopped him. “That's enough Beomgyu, stop that” A tall man said, putting the fight to the end.

Beomgyu looked at the man, but the man was unfamiliar. He was curious about who he was, he frowned at the man sharing each other's glance. “How are you and how'd you know me?”

(A/n : Updated story title from 'Love me Mr!.' to 'Love me Choi Beomgyu' and updated story cover, hope you enjoy your reading!)