vi

"Hey, What's up Hyuka!" A not so tall man with pouty lips greeted Kai.

Beomgyu looked at Kai who was looking at them waving his hand. "Do you know them?" He asked.

Kai nodded. "Yes, they are my friends too. Don't worry, they are nice and friendly too" Kai replied.

He just nodded and stood up, preferring himself to leave.

"Are you going now?" Kai asked and pouted.

The boy nodded and cleaned the table. "Yes, I'll be at the library if you need me" Beomgyu replied and got his food tray. He was about to leave when Soobin suddenly appeared.

"Oh, leaving already?" Soobin asked Beomgyu who just nodded his head to him. Soobin's shoulder dropped when Beomgyu didn't say any words to him. As Beomgyu noticed, he felt bad about how he acts to others. He bowed and immediately left Soobin, Kai, and their friends.

Beomgyu felt sad for not letting a word escape to his mouth, he was trying to but he really can't.

On the other hand, Soobin was left there pouting just like Kai did. "Look at the giant bunny, he look so sad" Taehyun teasingly said to Soobin who raised his one eye brow.

"What did you call me again, you dumdum?" He asked, raising his voice. He really hates to be called a Giant Bunny but he gets used to it when they purposely call him.

Yeonjun and Taehyun laughed together with Heesung, Felix, Mark, Taeyong, Hyunjin, and Yeji.

"Oh, the twins are here" Kai greeted the Hwang Twins.

"Anyways, who is that man who talked to you a while ago?" Mark asked while sipping a banana milk.

"Oh, that.. He's a new student here, he was not socializing with others that's why i approached him" Kai replied.

"Well, we have the same morning class. He was my classmate, he doesn't really talk that much. He's a quiet guy" Soobin stated.

All of them nodded and sat together to eat, they had a fun conversation with each other and laughed together.

"You know, Kai. That boy looks cute, do you like him?" Felix asked with his deep voice that could make a woman fall on her knees.

"What do you mean by Like? Like, like you like him as a crush or the like, like you like him as a friend" Kai asked. He's sure that they were pointing out about liking him as a crush. Kai was a bit intelligent and not easy to trick with.

"Oh my, you are making things right and clear now huh?" Mark asked, teasing Kai.

"Of course, we have different humour though" he replied.

They laughed and continued teasing Kai while the Two Boys, Yeonjun and Taehyun, remained silent, admiring the beauty of Beomgyu.

"What's his name again?" Hyunjin asked.

"Maybe, you're the one who likes him," Yeji replied and chuckled.

"I'm just asking his name!" He yelled.

"Choi Beomgyu" Soobin answered. He looked at the two boys who were suspiciously quiet.

"Did something happen to both of you? You guys are suspiciously quiet" Heesung said, getting concerned.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking of something," Both of them replied at the same time.

"Oh.. Tell us what's on your mind" Taeyong said. Both of the boys shook their heads ignoring what Taeyong said.

Beomgyu was silently reading in the library when an anonymous person appeared in front of him. He was not looking harmful after all, he sat down in front of him and asked. "Choi Beomgyu, right?"

Beomgyu put down the book he's reading and nodded, he sat straight and faced the man. He was handsome, good looking and his age was around late 40's and early 50's.

"Why aren't you talking?" the man asked.

He parted his lips trying to say a word. "Sorry, I'm not really talkative and I barely communicate with people," he replied whispering.

The man showed a smile on his handsome face. "Don't worry, you'll be used to talking a lot soon. Just don't be shy to talk to others" The man reminded him.

He nodded in agreement. "Do you need anything from me?" Beomgyu asked in a low tone voice.

The man shook his head. "Nothing much, I just saw you reading books. Do you like educational books so much?" He replied.

Beomgyu placed his hands to his legs and looked at him without any emotion. "I'm only reading to increase my knowledge of everything, I have to do this because I don't want my mother to get disappointed with my grades," He explained. "I hate reading to be honest, but I've gotten used to it by now," he added.

The man showed another smile and patted his head. "Don't pressure yourself too much to study, do your best that you know could make them proud" He reminded. "You only need education to learn things that you could use in the future. Study is just work for students, there are various rewards given as a student too, "he added.

"I know but. For my mom, it's not enough." He replied. Beomgyu's tears stream down on his cheeks. "When i thought that i already did my best, they made me feel that that wasn't the best i gave after all" He wiped his tears and avoided himself looking at him. "I just wish I'm dead" The unexpected word came out of his mouth.

The man stood up and went beside him then hugged him to comfort him. He patted his back and repeatedly said the words, Don't worry, everything will be fine.

After minutes of crying, Beomgyu finally made himself stop crying. He really can't control his emotions when people force him to open up about his problems.

The man smiled and told Beomgyu that he's leaving. Beomgyu nodded and said goodbye to the kind man who comforted him. He knew new lessons in life again.

He continued to read until the bell rang signalling it is already time for Afternoon class.

The man on the other hand immediately calls Soo Rim. He informs her about Beomgyu.

Madame Soo Rim :
Please watch him when I'm not with him, I'll inform his father as fast as I can. Please keep an eye on him and don't let anyone harm him.

-----

(A/n : lol when I'm doing this chapter, i look on this chapter's word count and it's only 456, and when i looked again it's already in a thousand words lmao)

You can now follow me through my SocMed for updates.
Insta : shine_ning_hy
FB : Shine Hy