xxix

Beomgyu was now fine and resting. Everyone was worried about what happened earlier and they're glad Beomgyu's heartbeat went normal. Beom Young cried thinking that his twin brother would pass away at a young age, same as his aunt and father.

“Please Beomgyu, fight for your life” Soo Rim begged sobbing.

Yeonjun held his tears, not letting any single droplets escape from his eyes. He's very worried and it made him stay with Beomgyu more.

Seo Kyung kicked Hyeri out, he knew it is for the better for Beomgyu and he'll heal fast if there's no negative people around him.

Beom Young sobbed continuously. “Oppa, don't leave yet please”

Both of the girls were crying while Seo Kyung and Yeonjun held back their tears.

“Don't worry, Beomgyu will be alright. He needs rest, he'll be okay soon” Seo Kyung comforted, patting the two women's head.

Yeonjun agreed. “Yeah he's right. Let think positive, and pray that Beomgyu will be alright”

Everyone nodded in agreement and smiled.

“Thank You for comforting us, we're so sad” Beom Young thanked wiping her tears away.

“We are sad too. We're just hoping that Beomgyu will be okay soon” Seo Kyung replied, hugging both of them.

2 WEEKS LATER..

Beomgyu was not out of the hospital, he'll be resting at home with his Father, Aunt and sister. Seo Kyung sent Yeonjun home and thanked him for staying with them for a lot of weeks, he promised that he'll take care of Beomgyu until he gets better.

Beomgyu is now better and needs a lot of rest before going to school. Beom Young already went to school the same as Yeonjun. So, Soo Rim and Seo Kyung were the people who's taking care of him.

“Do you feel better now?” Soo Rim asked, smiling.

Beomgyu nodded and smiled. “Yes, I feel like i can go to school tomorrow,” He replied.

Seo Kyung chuckled. “You're very excited to go to school, but I'm afraid that your step-siblings will do something to you. So we decided to home school you for a while”

Beomgyu's jaw dropped as he heard what his father said. He's home schooled, meaning to say he won't be able to meet his friends and be with them. Beomgyu pouts at them.

Soo Rim laughed. “Stop that, that's cute”

“You'll meet your friends soon, I just want to make sure you are safe now,” Seo Kyung smiled.

Beomgyu nodded and understood what his father wanted. His father cared for him so much and gave everything for him, he's glad that he found his father.

“I made you your favourite steamed chestnut” Soo Rim said smiling.

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“I want it too,” Seo Kyung interrupted, pouting at them.

“You can have too” Soo Rim giggled and stood up. “Wait here, I'll get it for you”

She stood up and left the room leaving Beomgyu and Seo Kyung alone.

Beomgyu showed a devilish smirk. “You like her don't you?”

Seo Kyung raised both of his eyebrows. “What are you talking about? We are just having fun," he explained.

“Oh.. Really? It seems like you're being in denial” Beomgyu laughed.

“I am not” Seo Kyung frowned.

“You are” Beomgyu whispered.

“I won't let you have a chestnut,” Seo Kyung whispered threatening Beomgyu.

“I am not a kid anymore Mr. Choi” Beomgyu whispered back and giggled.

Both of them were arguing silently laughing about each other's response until Soo Rim entered the room holding a tray with water and steamed chestnut.

“What are you two whispering about? It seems like you are having a conversation about someone” She suspiciously asked.

Beomgyu shook his head. “Nitrogen Oxide”

Soo Rim got confused, “Nitrogen Oxide? What is that?”

“It's a mixture of nitric oxide and Nitrogen doxide” Beomgyu explained.

“I mean, why did you say that?” Soo Rim asked.

“Oh.. He means, No. Because the formula of Nitrogen Oxide is N-O that's why he said NO” Seo Kyung explained.

Beomgyu nodded. “Yeah, you're right”

“I knew it, I'm really good at chemistry” Seo Kyung complimented himself.

The two of them laughed. “Come on, let's eat”