vii

Yes! Finally, this is the final subject, then I can go home. Beomgyu thought while listening to his Teacher's discussion. When he entered the Math room, he saw Heuning Kai, Soobin and his friends having a conversation and laughing together.

Kai looked at the direction of the door, noticing Beomgyu standing there. He immediately sat properly and waved his hand towards the young man.

“Hey, Beomgyu!” Kai greeted and smiled at him.

All of his friends including Yeonjun and Taehyun looked at him smiling. Beongyu bowed and sat in the second row near the front.

Soobin suddenly sat next to Beomgyu and smiled. “We're at the same class again”

Beomgyu nodded and smiled a bit. He sit there properly, not making any noise like others do. He suddenly felt like many eyes were staring at him.

Mark stood up and stood beside Beomgyu. “Hi, I'm Mark Lee. Nice to meet you, Beomgyu” Mark said, introducing himself.

Beomgyu nodded and looked at him, who was smiling. All of Kai and Soobin friends introduced themselves to Beomgyu asking him if he wants to be friends with them. Beomgyu agreed and smiled at them. This is his first time to have a Circle of Friend, he never had a friend before because everyone thought that he's unfriendly towards people. After a small conversation with his new friends, their last subject teacher came and they went back to their proper seats.

Sadly, it was a Major Subject which is Math and Beomgyu knew that he could do it if he listened to his Teacher's discussion.

“Ok so answer this question then write down the solution, whoever finishes first will receive additional points” The teacher explained and wrote the question on the board.

Beomgyu was about to start answering when he noticed one of the questions was wrong, he wanted to tell them but sadly he's too shy and he felt like if he corrected the Teacher's wrong question people may think like he's a show off.

I took a glance at Soobin who looked like he didn't want to answer any questions that were given. He wants to approach him but he can't do it. He was about to raised his hand when the door slammed open revealing a beautiful girl with long brown hair and the same light brown eyes as him.

“Ms. Choi, you're late," the teacher said, looking at her.

She just smiled and sat in front of Beomgyu. She started answering the questions too even if she had no idea about the topic. She didn't notice Beomgyu who was sitting on her back and Beomgyu just lifted his head up looking at her.

He was about to continue when the girl in front of her raised her hand and said. “Ms. I think the question in number two was wrong. How could we answer this question if the problem itself was wrong” She asked.

The teacher looked at the question and she's right, the problem was wrong so she fixed it immediately.

Minutes passed, some of them were already done and some of them weren't. Beomgyu and the girl in front of him passed their papers to their Teacher and so their classmate does.

Everyone was talking about the solution until the bell rang. Everyone rushed out and hurriedly went to their lockers to get their things because they're ready to leave school.

“Finally, I could have some rest” The male student sighed in relief and hurriedly ran outside pushing other students.

Beomgyu waited until there's only least student who was still at school. He went outside and opened his phone noticing the message of his auntie.

Aunt Soo Rim :
Beomie, Dear, I'll be 10 minutes late to pick you up. Could you wait for me?

My little Beomie :
Ok.

His only response but Beomgyu found it cute. Her auntie set his Nickname to 'My Little Beomie' and it made his heart melt. This is my first time having friends and having a nickname to call me by others. He thought as he sat on the bench in front of the school. He waited for his auntie and played games on his phone until someone sat next to him, he looked at the person. It was the girl from his math class, he never expected a girl would sit next to him.

“Hello” She greeted with a smile.

Beomgyu just waved his hand and started to feel anxious. He smiled a bit looking at her beautiful face, he never saw anyone beautiful.

“I'm Choi Beom Young, supposedly it's supposed to be Beom Yeon but my father named it to me since I'm the youngest sibling” She explained.

He just smiled back. “Choi Beomgyu” he introduced back.

The girl was shocked by his name. “We have the same name! We are twins!” She teased and laughed.

The Boy just chuckled and saw a car stopped in front of him. It's his Auntie. He stood up and went to the car, before he entered he waved his hand to Beom Young and went inside the car.

———

A/n :
The picture bellow shows what Beom Young looked like, I have to cover her eyes because both of her eyes was not looked like the same. I know she really doesn't look identical to Beomgyu but could you imagine that she looks like Beomgyu?. Also, could you guess if this girl on the photo was Real or an AI?.