xiii

Beomgyu was busy cooking when Yeonjun appeared in the kitchen. He took a glimpse at him as Yeonjun continued walking across the room.

"Where are you going?" Beomgyu suddenly asked.

Yeonjun stopped and looked at him. "Oh.. Uhm.. Well, I need to go to the bathroom" Yeonjun stuttering replied.

"Oh, well. The Bathroom is that way" He Guided Yeonjun to his bathroom.

"Thank you"

Yeonjun went to the bathroom while Beomgyu was busy cooking food for his guests. After a while, Yeonjun stepped out of the bathroom and went back again to the kitchen. Noticing Beomgyu was finally done cooking and needed help serving it, he walked towards him.

"Let me help" Yeonjun offered and carried some food.

"Thank You" Beomgyu thanked with a smile.

They walked together and went to the living room where their friends were waiting for them. They put the food on the table and sat next to them.

"Why are you serving the food together? Sitting next to each other?" Beom Young asked, raising her one eyebrow.

"Why are you so protective? You're not even his older sister" Yeonjun replied.

"Why do you care though? I was just born first before him" Beom Young pouted at Yeonjun. "I'm like minutes older than him, I came out first" She added.

They are all confused by now. "What do you mean you were born minutes older than him?" Taehyun asked.

"Does that mean you're twins just like these two?" Taeyong asked.

"Shut up, Two Taes. Yes, we are twins. Haven't you noticed that we look like each other?" Beom Young replied.

"Why always me and my sister Yeji? Are we too pretty and handsome to get compared to someone?" Hyunjin sarcastically asked.

Beom Young laughed. "Who said you're Handsome?"

"Felix" Hyunjin replied.

She was speechless for a second but it didn't bother her at all. Beomgyu sighed.

"That's enough, let's eat before it gets cold," Beomgyu said.

They all started eating together, some of them complimented Beomgyu's cooking skills while some of them enjoyed eating.

"Hey, You should get a wife! For sure your wife would like your cookings" Heesung complimented and continued eating.

"I agree" Taehyun second what Heesung said.

Yeonjun wanted to interrupt their conversation but he was busy eating and finishing his food, he didn't want to waste food that Beomgyu made.

"How was it?" Beomgyu asked.

Beomgyu looked and stared at his handsome cute face. He smiled gently towards the man. "It's delicious, I'm speechless to be honest" He replied with a sweet gentle smile.

Beomgyu smiled back and continued eating. They had a fun conversation with each other, sharing some tea (gossip) with each other until it took them two hours to finish eating.

Felix and Hyunjin decided to make a match together, Felix was supposed to win but he got plus four by Felix. They were laughing about Felix's defeat while celebrating Hyunjin's victory.

Yeonjun stared at Beomgyu who was enjoying watching the two play a match together. He was laughing, smiling and coaching both of the players.

"Ok, That's enough for now. Let's continue our group activity so that we can finish early" Taeyong said and went to his laptop to open it.

Yeonjun kept staring until Kai spotted him staring at Beomgyu. "Hey Jun, He might melt" He joked.

Yeonjun glared at him and rolled his eyes, he went to focus on his group so he could finish early. Beomgyu looked at him. You're staring at me for a lot of time, I might melt.

(A/n : Sorry but for now, i will only upload one chapter. I was very tired and sleepy because i just went home from practice. My only rest is sleeping sorry. But hey, We're already reaching 300 views! I'm thankful to all of you who were supporting my story, thank you very much!)