ix

Beomgyu arrived at school early, he thought that he'll be the one who would attend class early but no. Kai, Soobin, and his friends are already there talking in the hallway.

He was about to sneak so no one could see him until a soft female voice called him. “Beomie-Oppa!” She yelled and ran towards Beomgyu who was standing behind the door.

His friends looked at the entrance of the school, seeing Beom Young with Beomgyu. “Hey, Beom Young, Hey, Beomgyu!” Heesung greeted.

Beom Young pulled Beomgyu so they could catch up with his new friends. He smiled and they walked together, it's too early to be honest. They just want to spend time in school early. They enjoyed their conversation together when someone call Beomgyu.

“Hey, Beomgyu! It's been a while!” Beomgyu looked at the man who was laughing at him. It was Dong Wook, his step-brother. He frowned when he saw Sang Ri standing next to him.

“Do you know them?” Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu nodded and eyed both of them who were grinning. Sang Ri walked towards him.

“Never thought that a Nerdy like you would have friends,” Sang Ri said nastyly.

“What now?” He asked, frowning at his step-siblings.

“What? We are here to study, don't you remember?” Dong Wook replied, annoying Beomgyu.

Beomgyu needs to calm down, he doesn't want to get mad in front of his new friends, they might not like that attitude.

He sighed and ignored both of his step-siblings. “Hey! Won't you welcome us?” Dong Wook asked.

“Why would i?” Beomgyu asked back.

“We are your siblings that's why” Sang Ri replied.

He sighed and faced both of them looking annoyed and disgusted. “I don't have any siblings, I'm the only child between my Mom and my Dad. You are just my step-father's child” He explained and turned around leaving them.

His friends were shocked at Beomgyu's attitude towards his step-siblings. That's what they wanted, a bad yet kind friend.

Beom Young laughed sarcastically at Sang Ri. “I could say that he's a bit wrong about being the only child, he's has a—” she cutted her own words leaving the two of them together.

Beom Young followed the direction where Beomgyu went to comfort him. On the other hand, Dong Wook and Sang Ri was speechless when Beom Young said that he was not the only child. So they thought that Hye Ri had another child with the father or Beomgyu.

Beomgyu found himself alone on the rooftop in his school, he was clearing his mind away from those negative thoughts. He sighed and sat on one of the benches there closing his eyes and feeling the freshness of the wind.

“Beomgyu?” he heard a familiar word called him.

He looked at the direction of the Rooftop door and saw Beom Young with others. Beom Young ran towards him and approached him.

“You ok, Gyu?” Soobin asked, full of concern.

Beomgu nodded. He thought that his suffering would finally end, he forgot about the fact that he is still studying with his step-siblings who's controlling him. It may end up being in hell again.

“Is anything wrong? Did those two bullied you in the past?” Hyunjin asked.

He nodded. “They do. A lot. But don't worry about it, I'll try to ignore them,” he replied.

Yeonjun ang Taehyun stared at him. “You should, they might affect your mental and physical health” Yeonjun stated and patted the back of Beomgyu.

Taehyun agreed with what Yeonjun said. My mental and physical health was already affected, It's too late now.

———

(A/n : Sorry for my not so late update, i was very busy earlier preparing for our festival dance happening this week. I hope we win)