xii

Beomgyu was lying on the sofa reading his favourite book, the class was suspended today meaning to say he'll spend his day reading books he liked.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, he was meditating. When he found out that his dad was alive, he felt so relaxed. Mostly, other people thought that his father left him because he didn't want him, but they were wrong.

Seo Kyung bought this house for Beomgyu so he could stay here away from his mother. He also planned to separate Beomgyu from his mother. He also found out that Beom Young was his twin sister, luckily he found out early before developing feelings towards the girl.

He was about to fall asleep when his doorbell rang. He didn't want to open it because he's tired even though he didn't do anything. He stood up and forced himself to walk towards the door and opened it.

His eyes widened as he saw Beom Young with them again. “How'd you know where I live?” He asked in shock.

“Well I asked dad, but hey we could do the project now” She replied and hugged Beomgyu.

She went inside, the others greeted him and went inside the house. Yeonjun didn't greet him but instead hugged him. He was confused about the boy's, he was worried about something happening to him.

He also went inside and closed the door. “Wow, Gyu. Your house was big, this is way bigger than my house” Soobin said, exploring the whole house.

“This is a penthouse though,” Felix said.

“Yes, This is a penthouse,” Beomgyu agreed.

“This looks like a mansion penthouse,” Mark said, complimenting how big his penthouse is.

“Mansion penthouse? It's my first time hearing that. But hey, it sounds good to hear” Kai said, roaming his eyes around the house.

His friends bought some food, snacks, drinks, and dessert to eat. Some of those were still raw and needed to cook while some of those just need to heat.

“I'm hungry, let's eat,” Yeji pouted.

“We just got into here, could your tummy wait for a while? We're not even starting yet” Hyunjim Replied to his Sister Yeji.

“Shut the fuck up, oppa. My tummy rules so keep your opinion to yourself” Yeji argued with him.

“Come on, not now both of you. For now let's pick partners” Taehyun commanded.

“I'll be a partner with Yeji! Sorry, Beomie Oppa, but Yeji is my best friend!” Beom Young explained and hugged Yeji.

“It's fine”

Beomgyu decided to pick Yeonjun to become his partner since they had small communication with each other. Beomgyu sat next to Yeonjun and smiled at him, he smiled back and started to feel something weird. What's happening to me?.

“I'm really hungry, I'm sorry, please forgive my tummy,” Yeji apologised, faking her cry.

“I'm hungry too, Beomie Oppa. Could you cook for us?” Beom Young asked about making puppy eyes.

He couldn't resist the cuteness of her sister. That's why he agreed immediately, he stood up and went to the kitchen and started cooking their food.

Beom Young smirks at Yeonjun who's blushing, she didn't expect that Beomgyu would choose him. Yeonjun planned on asking him first but it ended up with Beomgyu asking to be his partner first. For him, he feels like Beomgyu was courting him.

“I'm so sorry for my interruption, my tummy was growling too much. I can't handle it anymore, I don't wanna die yet” Yeji said, holding her tummy and calming it down.

“You ruin the moment though” Felix replied to him.

“Yeah, to be honest they started to communicate with each other!” Heesung demanded.

“Shut up, Heesung. Or I'll eat you 'till you die” Yeji threatened Heesung with a death glare.

Heesung grinned. “What do you mean by Eat me, huh?” He asked.

“Fuck you and your dirty little mind” Yeji replied and rolled her eyes.

They laughed and made fun of each other when suddenly Yeonjun stood up.

“Where are you going?” Taehyun asked.

“Bathroom” He replied and walked away.

“Hey! Make sure you go to the bathroom, not to the kitchen!” Kai yelled and laughed.

“The bathroom is next to the kitchen, dimwit,” Beom Young replied.

“Mean,” Kai pouted.

“Let them spend their time alone,” Felix said, resting his head on the sofa.

Beom Young's smile suddenly disappeared. “What's wrong?” Mark asked Beom Young.

“I'm just worried for my brother, he might come out from the kitchen pregnant” She replied and sadly pouted.

They laughed about Beom Young's thought, it was funny to be honest. “Bitch, Men can't get pregnant” Yeji said laughing her ass out.

“Shut the fuck up, Light furry” Beom Young replied rolling her eyes.

(A/n : I'm so tired yet i have to upload 2 chapters per day. Sorry if some story chapters were short, i was really busy to make long chapters. But hey, I'll try next time. Not letting myself to exceed more than 1,500 words)