1. Celebration

Today was the party as the three richest students have gained the beautiful ranks. If oberois and Malhotra had held the party at different times then it would have been the problem for the guests as most of them were their buisness partners. Even though karan and arjun shared the rank of 1st and 2nd in business They were never rivals instead they were buisness partners of each other, when this news was broke by the media everyone was shocked as hell. But the thing is Arjun is still jealous of Karan and his family as karan is younger than him and still he holds the upper position then him, despite this, arjun never showed this infront of the world, for them they were good friends nothing more nothing less.

So to resolve the problem the oberois and Malhotras were holding the party together.

Aakash was laying in his room, he didn't even have the energy to stand up but he knew he had to. With heavy heart and pain in his body he went to shower. When he came back he saw his mom finding something from his closet.

Aakash-" kya kar rahe ho mom."

Shanti saw him and smiled-" tere liye koi accha sa outfit dhundh rahi hu."

Aakash-" kya faida mom, i can't see the colours of the outfit I'm wearing."

Shanti-" don't worry it's white and black, just the same colors you can see."

Aakash sighed, it was their routine. His mother always choose the outfits for him. It was like he can't do anything without their permission and it was true. There was also one thing aaksh couldn't see the color as he was colour blind. He could only see black and shades of grey. He never told this to anyone becuase he don't want them to judge him. 

She took out the outfit and made him wear it. Shanti was buttoning his shirt.

Shanti-" did you gain some weight, your waist is little bit of fat."

Aakash felt embarrassed at that-" you didn't give me food because of this party, how can I gain weight?"

Shanti-" it's okay i will make sure you have slim and small waist."

Aakash-" why do I need to get slim waist. Mai ladki thodi na hu."

Shanti-" girls like the boys who have slim waist, don't you watch movies."

Aakash-" do you let me?"

Shanti laughed-" that's true. Set your hairs and all and then come downstairs we have to go at party."

Aakash held her hands-" mumma mai party ke baad ghumne jaa sakta hu? please."

Shanti-" have you lost your mind? This is all distractions. I don't even want to take you at party but your presence is necessary there. Don't create problems for me and your dad. Okay?"

Aakash nodded his head sadly and sat down. He had never seen the outside world, for once he wished to see the world even if it was colourless he wanted to see it.

To say it was his first party, he is going to now believe it or not. He don't know how the world work outside, how the teenagers of his age enjoy their life. He had been homeschooling for ages. It was like he was trapped in a golden cage. He was more than glad that after 10th he will be able go outside, he will be able to see the world from his eyes.

Aakash got ready and went downstairs. He was so uncomfortable about his outfit, his mother had made him wear a tight jeans and it was paining becuase of the yesterday's beatings. The jeans was too tight... Just for the show.

Aakash was sitting at the car all alone as his parents were coming with different car. He doubted if his bhaiya would come there too or not. He was looking at the world curiously, it was so fascinating to see the crowded roads.