8. Fairytale

As promised, aaksh went in oberoi mansion for a group project. It was getting dark, he needed to went inside fastly not like he was scared to dark but he needed to go inside. No logic. He was going when he saw the bodyguards guarding the mansion but that was not the problem, the problem was they were holding guns. His bodyguards too have gun but he had told them not to show their guns infront of him but he can't order them around like he did to his. He ran fastly and went inside the mansion. The maid who had opened the door for him came there and said the family is at hall.

Aakash went there and saw such a heartwarming scene. Priyanka and Shivani were discussing something with Meera. Roshan and Kunal were playing chess and ray was snuggling to karan. Roshan threw the chess board and whined loudly. He went and snuggled to karan while he ruffled his hairs. Aakash eyes filled up seeing the beautiful sight. How much he wished that his father would love him the same. Kunal was about to say something but that's when he saw aakash standing there.

Kunal-" aakash. Waha kyu khade ho. Aa jao."

The twins turned to see meanwhile aakash gave a beautiful smile and went there.

Aakash-" good evening to all of you."

Karan-" itna formal hone ki jarurat nahi hai. Apna hi ghar samjho."

Aakash nodded. Roshan came and hugged him-" tu books laaya."

Aakash nodded and patted his backpack. Roshan smiled and dragged him towards his room.

Ray stood up-" arey mujhe bhi leke chalo."

He said and ran from there. Roshan opened his room only to see everything was scattered in the room. The laptop was at bed while some snacks were there too. Their clothes were scattered everywhere in the room. Rosh closed the door and gave awkward smile to aakash.

Aakash laughed-" it's okay most of the teenager ke rooms aise hi hote hai. Par ab kaha padhe."

Rosh-" umm bhaiya ke room me chalte hai wahi ek jagah baaki hai."

Aakash smile dimmed-" unhe problem nahi hogi."

Ray-" unhe kya problem hone lagi bhala."

Aakash panicked-" kahi aur padhte hai na. Please."

Ray and roshan shared a look. Ray nodded while looking at Roshan.

Roshan-'' accha thik hai hum hall me hi padh lete hai. Ye thik hai."

Aakash nodded and they went downstairs. Aakash remembered his past memories, he had once gone to his bhaiya's room and he had been so angry with him. Even though they rarely talk, it hurted when he shouted on him for going to his room. He would never repeat the same mistake.

They sat on the couch and aakash took out his books. Ray snatched it-" ye sab baad me karna pehle meri help karo project me. Swara aur naina se to mai umeed bhi nahi laga sakta."

Roshan huffed and sat to do the work.

Aakash looked at ray-" do you like her?"

Ray laughed internally, the boy was reluctant to believe that he was in love with him but action spoke loudly-" yes, i mean she is not that bad. She is beautiful too."

Aakash-" beautiful my a-"

Ray-" rosh hai yaha pe. Don't use bad words."

Roshan looked up-" who do you like. Don't tell me it's swara."

Ray shook his head-" we were talking about Naina."

Roshan laughed loudly-" Naina? Who will love a girl like her. Us se badhiya to aaki hai."