2. Rain

The Malhotras enter the house. Arjun straight went towards his study. Shanti was also going to go but aakash held her. She looked at him.

Aakash-" mumma, aap chahte the na ki doctor banu. I want to be, can i?"

She kissed his forehead-" that's a great choice aakash. If you want to become a doctor then you can."

She smiled and aakash automatically smiled. He just loved when his mother smiled, she had a very beautiful smile.

Aakash-" mumma mujhe bhi bahar ki duniya dekhni hai, i too want to see, i know it will be colourless but still I want to."

Shanti caressed his cheeks-" you are in 11th now. Is ghar ke bacche 10th ke baad azad hote hai. You can be too. Just don't disappoint either of us okay aur haa un oberois se jitna ho sake utna dur rehna. They are just distractions. Hmm?"

Aakash nodded his head happily-" okay mumma, waise bhi hum kaha milenge."

Shanti nodded and told him to sleep and she too went in her room. Aakash was about to go when he saw his bhaiya came from office. He went towards him and hugged him.

Aakash-" bhaiya i topped my school aur pure mumbai me 3rd rank hai. Agli baar 1st aane ki koshish karunga but is baar ke liye theek hai na."

Sagar gave him pity look. So his parents' next prey was aakash.

Sagar-" hmm acche hai but even if you came last it doesn't matter to me. I don't care about your ranks."

Aakash smile dimmed. Only if he had put efforts to understand the feelings behind his words than he would have been the most happiest person alive but he was too naive to understand those hidden meanings. Aakash looked down and nodded. Sagar went to his room.
He also went from there to sleep.

The reporters wanted the interview of the first three rankers. Some of the reporters were at oberois mansion and some of them were at Malhotras mansion.

Roshan, rayansh and karan were sitting at the couch in the hall. They wanted an interview of karan too as the third ranker was his buisness partner and that too the second most successful buisnessman's son.

TVn reporter-" so how do you two feel that you topped in the whole Mumbai."

Roshan-" I'm so happy that me and my brother topped. We did so much hardwork for this and looks like our hardwork paid off. I'm so glad."

The reporter put the mic towards rayansh face-" I'm happy."

He said. Reporter waited for some moment but Rayansh didn't said anything, she lowered her mic. They asked some more questions.

One of them reporter-" so how do you feel Mr. Rayansh, you came second just becuase of some 0.4 - 0.5 percent. Don't you feel jealous of your twin."

Roshan smile dimmed. Rayansh glared at the reporter. Everyone backed off after seeing the glare.

Rayansh-" will you feel jealous if your child would be more successful that you. No right, Roshan is my twin not rival and this boy study all day night. It's obvious that he will gain more than me."

Some reporters started to question karan.

Mntv-" your buisness partner's son had came third. Will this effect your buisness."

Karan gave him bored look-" and why should this effect our buisness. We are buisness partner on the basis of our own success. And there are lots of competition going on between students. There can be some time when my brothers couldn't be able to gain more marks than aakash. So should i back off from our friendship."