20. Dabaav

The weekend had started, aakash was more than happy, it had been more than two weeks he was going to school everyone bullied him so much. They beat him, called him names, spill their food on him and what hurted the most was ray never came to save him. He just watched from afar. A kind of hate started to form in his mind but what could he say to him, he was at fault too.

Aakash was at home relaxing, it was Saturday. He didn't wanted to wake up and study but he knew he had to. He was planning to do it but before that his teacher came inside his room without even knocking. Aakash looked up startled.

Aakash-" um, sir what are you doing here at this hour."

Guys, things from here will get little bad. It's about sexual abuse or harrasment, Please read at you own risk. Be cautious and i will write the whole thing in italics, so you can start when the italics ended.

Dhruv started to come closer at aakash, who stood up looking down. He stopped when they were one inch apart from each other. He looked at the boy standing infront of him, aakash was wearing white oversized tee and black shorts. His milky skin was working on him. Aakash looked down not used to this type of stares.

Dhruv-" don't worry, your parents asked me to take your extra classes. That's why I'm here."

He said and stood straight, Aakash nodded and went to get his book. That's when dhruv said-" let it be you will not need this."

Aakash looked at him confused. Dhruv-" umm tumare room sound proof hai na."

Aakash nodded his head, he never understood why his room was sound proof but it was as it was. Dhruv started to come closer at him while he backed off his steps. He was scared of the person standing infront of him. Dhruv was a man in 30s.. he was bigger and stronger as compare to aakash. The personality he holds made aakash shiver.

Dhruv in husky voice-" do you want to have some fun.."

Aakash shook his head, he just wanted to sleep. Why did this man came here on the first place. He didn't liked to study at a noon, it was time to relax for aakash. Dhruv came closer and started to suck his neck. Aakash looked at him panicked, what the man was trying to do. He pushed him but that was of no use. He just couldn't defeat a man who double in his size and strength.

But with great difficulty he pushed and slapped him hard. He was not able to understand what was happening to him. Dhruv looked at him with angry eyes, and pushed him on the bed. Aakash became scared and backed off but dhruv held him between his arms. He was so scared that he couldn't even scream for help and he knew it will be of no help. His room was sound proof and even if it wasn't it was break time for all the staffs. There will be no one to help him.

Aakash-" what are you doing, let me go."

Dhruv-" i will if you will co-operate with me."

Aakash shook his head and tried to push him but he was way too strong. Him being weak because of the bully and the previous incident was not helping either. He was so weak as compared to the monster infront of him.

Dhruv just made him lay and do whatever pleasured him.. aakash was crying, screaming for help but who could hear him. Even his alter was not hearing then what can he except from the world.

Dhruv just fucked him for God knows how many hours and when he was satisfied he stood up and wore his clothes while aakash who was still laying on the bed, lost in his world, dhruv words made him come out of his thoughts. Aakash tried to get away from him but his body was not cooperating with him.