3. First day

The days passed and it was their first day of school. Aakash was the most excited one to go school. His mother had warned him this whole month to not to do friendship with anyone and aakash agreed with her, it was useless to be friend with anyone. They will just distract him. Aakash was looking at his school uniform, everything was colourless for him. His mother had told him about the colour. They had purple pant and blazer and white shirt, even though everything was looking black and white he liked it.

He went downstairs and picked up an apple and left for the school.

Meanwhile in Roshan and Ray family, everyone was doing breakfast. Roshan came their running fastly.

Roshan-" oh god aaj mera first day aur mai late ho jaunga."

He ate his breakfast fastly and choked on it. Karan-" aram se kha rosh, teri koi train nahi bhagi ja rahi hai aur rahi baat late hone ki to wo teri galti hai."

Roshan-" galti meri nahi hai galti Ray ki hai, khud to jaldi uth gaya aur mujhe uthaya bhi nahi."

Ray-" kumbhkarn khika, maine tujhe kitni baar uthaya tu hi nahi uth raha tha to mai kya karu."

Roshan huffed and started to eat hurriedly. They both bid bye to their family and went to the school.

Aakash entered the school and was mesmerized by the building. No doubt that it was the best school of Mumbai. Even if this school was old, the building still looked new. Even his dad graduated his schooling from this school.

Aakash took the deep breathe and went in the school and he took his own time finding his classroom, it was of the top fourth floor. How would he climb the stairs, he is huffing only in one stair, he can't. he was paying the price of not exercising.

He reached at the class and sat at the corner of the room. Soon the teacher came. Most of the students were standing as there weren't enough seats for them. They were looking at aakash and whispering about him. Aakash smiled at everyone. It looked like he won the hearts of all.

Teacher gave and awkward smile.

Mrs. Malik-" looks like you all are not able to fit in one class."

The students whined.
One of the student-" yes mam. Hum kaha baithenge."

That one rich spoilt sport-" oh my gosh, is this the services of school. Is se badhiya to mai kisi aur school me lag jati."

A boy-" ooh madam ye fake accent nikaal ke bolo, aadhi janta ko kuch samajh nahi aaya."

Students laughed at his comment while the girl fumed in anger.

Mrs. Malik-" class silence. I wanted to say that half of the class is standing and we have less students of non- med so the school premises have decided to shift the student there. Is there any problem to you all."

The students again whined-" yes mam, we don't want to shift with that non-med class."

A boy-" yes mam wo humesha attitude dikhate hai kyuki humari maths kharab hoti hai."

Mrs. Malik-" so shouldn't you focus on your chemistry and physics. Tab ye naubat nahi aayegi."

The boy huffed.

Mrs. Malik-" so I'm calling your roll numbers, let's see how many are you going to sit here and how many of you are not. There will be no discrimination as the same teachers will teach you. And the roll numbers are of based on your admission so any of you had late admission you are going to that class."

Aakash palmed his face. Because his parents were not free, his admission had been late. The teacher called their roll no. Aakash couldn't be in the med class just becuase of two number of difference. Only 40 student could fit and aarush's roll no was 42.