11. Cutting off the leash

Karan-" that's what I taught you."

The couples seperated immediately while looking at him shocked.

Ray-" bhaiya."

Karan showed him his palm. Priya hold his hand calming him down. Ray looked at aakash who was looking scared and hold his hand giving him silent support. Priya looked at his gesture and smiled secretly not showing them that she was happy. While karan was seething in anger.

Karan came and hold his hand-" ghar chal."

Ray looked at his bhaiya and then looked at aakash. Karan noticed this.

Karan-" ya to mere sath ghar aa ya yahi iske paas reh."

Ray looked at his brother hurt-" bhaiya."

Karan-" choose between us ray."

Aakash looked up in shock, he looked at ray with hopeful eyes. An unknown fear settled in his heart. Aakash was looking at him with hopeful eyes and karan was looking at him intensely.

Ray looked both of them and was about to leave aakash's hand, aakash looked at him shocked tears came in his eyes. That's when Priya came and held both of their hands not letting ray to leave aakash's hand and glared at karan.

Priya-" kya hai karan. Aap bhi kya bol rahe ho choose kar choose kar." She looked at aakash who was looking down trying very hard to not cry. She made him look up and was shocked after seeing his tears. " It's okay aakash, aap ghar jao hum kal baat karte hai hmm?"

She said and aakash looked at ray. Ray nodded his head slightly, aakash seperated his hands from ray and Priya who was holding them and left from there.

Aakash was crying mess on the way of his house. Soon he reached home and his parents were shocked seeing him cry. Shanti heart pained when she saw him crying as her husband was there that someone else made him cry and that didn't suit well with her.

Shanti came to him-'' kya hua aakash. Tu ro kyu raha hai."

Aakash looked at her thought of an excuse-" wo mujhe mera performance accha nahi laga isliye."

Arjun-" stop crying like girls and be a man."

Aakash flinched at his harsh voice. Arjun on the tv and saw his son's performance. Aakash looked at him with hopeful eyes, he wished that his father would like it. He forgot all his miseries and focused on his dad. He saw his father calling someone and became confused but the small smile was still adoring his face.

Arjun on phone-" Bring down aakash's solo performance immediately. Kisi bhi news channel ya social media par uska performance nahi hona chahiye. Do it now."

He said and cut the call. Aakash looked at him with tearful eyes-" dad."

Arjun looked at him-'' you are still not good enough. Tera performance utna accha nahi tha jitna maine expect kiya tha. You need more practice."

Aakash looked at the tv, his performance was not playing anymore. He looked at his father and the hate for him filled his heart.

Aakash yelled-" do you even know how much I worked hard for this. Maine din raat karke song banaya tha aur practice ki thi. How can you do this to me."

Arjun stood up in shock and slapped him. Aakash scoffed loudly-" aap na bas yahi kar sakte ho. Jab bhi aap satisfied nahi hote ho tab mujhe maarte ho. You know what failure mai nahi hu failure aap ho."

Arjun-" how dare you talk to me like this."

Aakash went in his father's study and took the pyramid-" you want me to be on the top of the pyramid? Dad aap khud is top point pe nahi aa paye. Aap pehle health minister the par aapki post pe koi aur aa gaya. Aapki post kisi ne cheeni nahi thi, it was your mistake. Aap corrupted ho isliye aapki post gayi thi."