14. Bullying

It had been 3 weeks since that incident, a lot happened in these weeks. Somewhere in his heart, aakash was feeling guilty, he was in so much guilt that it was killing him inside. So to make the things right he thought to end his shitty things and be like how they were before. It was Sunday yesterday and before that they were enjoying the weekend so he didn't get the chance to confront Roshan. So now he will make everything right.

Aakash entered the school and it felt like deja vu. The difference was only that three weeks before the students were giving him disgusting look but now they were looking at him like they will kill akash any moment. The anger was clearly looking at their faces. Aakash gave them nervous smile but that didn't worked, he thought to go to ray, only he could comfort him at this moment nothing could heal him better than ray.

He went in the class but as soon as he entered, he recieved a slap on his face. He looked up to see swara glaring at him while her face was covered with tears. Aakash tried to touch her but she backed off.

Swara-" tu kya karne aaya hai yaha pe. Shanti nahi mili tujhe itna sab karne ke baad Jo tu yaha pe bhi aa gaya."

Aakash was shocked, his voice broke off-" swara."

Swara just shot a glare at him and left from there. She was not interested in his sweet lies.

Aakash went towards ray, he was sitting with blank look. He was looking so devastated that aakash was concerned. He went towards him and held his hand.

Aakash-" ray? Kya hua tujhe, aise kyu baitha hai."

Ray looked at him with deadly eyes that it shocked aakash. He could kill anyone with that one look and it scared aakash. He was feeling scared to go near him and say anything. He just went silent while holding his hand.

Ray-" kyu kiya tune aisa?"

Aakash looked at him confused-" kya kiya maine ray."

Ray yelled at him-" just give me the reason why the hell you did this to him."

Aakash looked at him scared-" kya keh raha hai, mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha."

Ray punched him hard that he fell down from his seat. It was still early so no teacher was yet to seen.

Ray sat there while aakash was sitting on the floor. Ray-" tujhe pata bhi hai rosh ne kya kiya hai. He jumped off this building on Friday. It is suspected to be a murder and you are the biggest suspect."

Aakash panicked-" suicide rosh thik to hai na. Kaha hai wo, mai mil sakta hu."

Ray scoffed-" use marne ke baad tujhe us se milna hai."

Aakash panicked more-" maine? Ray koi misunderstanding huyi hogi. Mai aisa kaise kar sakta hu ray believe me please. Maine kuch nahi kiya hai."

Ray just hit him again. Aakash was crying miserably, the hitting was not hurting but the fact that Roshan had suicide didn't suit well with him he had played a little prank but what happened that Roshan made this choice . Somewhere in his heart he was confused, was he  the reason behind his suicide, what if he is. The mere thought was enough to send shivers through his body.

Ray-" ye to ab law hi pata karega. Tu tension mat le, agar mujhe pata chala kis isme Tera jara sa bhi hath hai na to tu dekhna kya hota hai tere sath."

Ray leaned to aakash ear-" from now on, your school life is going to be miserable."

Aakash looked at him scared, the eyes of ray were scaring him. It was so cold and dangerous that aakash dreaded that if he will be the culprit then what will happen to him but he was sure that he was not the one, he was sure. Right?