Epilogue

I watched tranquilly as the stars set on Polyphemus. When I regained my memory I was able to help Tsu'tey remember his past life as well with his own name, Taronyu.

We had finally found eachother again, just like he promised.

Oddly enough, when the core was absorbed back into the lands, the Home Tree where the  Omaticaya lived came back to life and sat right back up. All of the plants were alive in fact, they have empathy and intellect and even their own languages. The grass shook just a little bit longer with each step, and the waters glowed a little bit brighter. Things were as they should have been long ago. The magic that Esnä took from the gods was stripped of these lands and trapped in the heavens, now it has returned.

I never went back to the Ko'hatu people or the caves. Yewla went back to try and spread word of what happened, but I have not seen him in years. I do not know what happened to him, but I am sure he is still with us.

I guess my father was right to fear me, I did destroy the world as we knew it, but in the process I restored it to its original beauty. The destruction of our world brought room for the rebirth and healing of us all.

The skywalkers never came back, I guess they ran out of those rocks they use to make their ships fly. Serves them right, they should not have relied on a resource they could not get on their own planet.

As for me and Tsu'tey, we are doing great. He took his rightful place as Chieftan of the Omaticaya. Jake and Neytiri are happily living with their sons Neteyam and Loak. I took the place of the Tsahik, which was nice for me, as it was a lot like my old duties as the goddess of the stars. I often read the constellations to tell the future and give fortunes.

I am pregnant with child, it is a boy. I think I am going to name him Tsur'aw.
——
"It is beautiful out tonight." I laid beside Tsu'tey at the top of hometree.

"You are beautiful." He replied.

"Oh stop." I blushed.

Ever since we both regained our past memories, it has been like we never left eachother. We loved one another in our past life, and in this life. Even though a lot of selfish actions had to take place for us to be here right now, I would not have taken a different path. To be here, in his arms, feeling his breath skim over my should as we watch the setting sun, there is only one word to describe the feeling I have when I am with him.

Heaven.