Chapter 12

Honestly, the nigga had it coming....

8 MONTHS AGO

Rashad entered the hospital room hearing the sounds of his daughter crying. Amber rocked her back and forth trying to soothe the newborn. He smiled walking into the room but it faltered when he noticed the dark figure sitting in the seat next to Amber.

Rashad realized she was crying silently, "What the fuck did you get us into?"

He froze in shock, "Please don't hurt them."

The figure lifted his face. Oakley sat in the chair dressed in all black. His ski mask covered his face. Rashad had no idea who it was but that didn't matter.

A gun with a silencer was sitting in his hands. Rashad in fear as Oakley cocked the gun back making a small click sound. Amber closed her eyes.

"I won't hurt them but you, you deserve everything you got coming." Oakley said coldly as he pointed the bareel at him.

"You're really gonna kill a new father?"

He laughed, "Cut the shit for real. You wasn't thinking about them when you were driving your sisters to thier graves."

"Is this who I think this is?" Rashad questioned already identifying Oakley under the mask. 

His anger was getting the best of him, "Yo, shut the fuck up. I'm sick of you."

His trigger finger was itching. Rashad tried to step back towards the door. Oakley stood up making Amber jump. He pointed the gun at her making Rashad stop moving, "Move again and I blow her brains out."

Rashad had already accepted his fate. "Go to hell."

Oakley smiled under the mask, "See you there."

He let off one silent shot to the head. Rashad dropped to the floor. Amber screamed out pressing the emergency button. Oakley threw two stacks of cash at her, "You saw nothing."

He quickly exited the room heading towards the emergecny side door. His gloved hands left no traces. The emergency alarm sounded as he made his way outside. Victor was in the getaway car already waiting.

"Is it done?"

"Yeah, it's done."

That was 8 months ago. No one had heard from him since. Amber took the money and ran having a dark cloud over her. Her baby would grow up without a father but that was the life. You died by the gun, no matter what. There was no out.

Authors Note:

ehh this is short but fuck it the nigga is gone

vote and comment

epilouge coming next and then that's it

i did not proof read this