Chapter 2"Sparkles Of The Moon"

They stood there in silence for minutes before someone decided to actually talk. "So what is going on?"Kennedy just looked at the others like they were crazy."I have that same question. "Blake looked at Lyra and Andros, and they both sighed the silence in the air was bugging Lyra to bits."This is my best friend from KO-35, Lyra."Lyra just looked at them and softly waved at them. Lucas looked at her wrist and saw the morpher, and he was confused."Is that a morpher?"Lyra looked at him and nodded softly."Who are you guys? Is my question?"The four of them looked at each other then back at her."We were once the turbo rangers, but we were beaten, and we fled to space,"Naomi said while looking around"Okay in that case, I will check your ship to see if it can go back to earth without any complications"Lyra said while walking towards

the room where the miniship was located she got under it and started to fix the engine and the transmission she was so focused that she didn't even hear the sound of footsteps coming towards her"Hey need any help?"Andros said with a smile on his face

"Well, I do actually so you can help,"Lyra said while giving him a wrench and some other tools, and she just glanced at him every once in a while to see if he was doing the right thing they worked on the ship and after a few hours they got out from under it Lyra wasn't paying any attention and she bumps her head while she was trying to get out from under it"Oww"She began rubbing her head in pain Andros laughs a little"Are you okay?"Lyra nods, and suddenly the alarms go off, and we run to the control room."D.E.C.A viewing screen"They saw an enemy ship that was heading towards them"Crap okay here, put these on."She hands them their morphers, and they got into their stance for morphing."Ready?"Lyra said while looking at everyone, and they nodded, and she glanced back to the front."Let's Rocket!"They morphed, and Astronema released a monster called the Manta Menace. The rangers looked at each other, and then Alpha appeared, "I have figured out how to activate the megazord."Everyone looked at each other in confusion."What do you mean, Alpha?"Kennedy asked while looking at everyone else"Well I was messing with the system, and I cracked the code to activate the mega ship megazord. "They look at each other and nod."Okay, guys, let's do it,"Alpha pressed a button, and the megaship went out, and it started to make a zord out of the bits of pieces and they teleported inside of the megazord and they began to fight the Manta Menace"okay guys Solar Ring"The zord had a ring like hoop in its head and it threw it like a Frisbee and it hits the monster multiple times causing it to fall while whaling in pain it got up holding its shoulder"Okay final hit okay time for Eclipse blast"Lyra pressed a button and the zord's hand turned into a blaster and it generated a black glowing orb of light and it shot it at the monster it started sparking like crazy and it fell causing it to explode"Alright we did it"Everyone started cheering and after the battle was over they were in the control room looking at each other"So how is the megaship can it go a long distance?"Lucas asked while leaning up against the wall with his hair covering his face."Im afraid the megaship can't go on any long distance travels yet, and some of the parts are missing, but we don't have any parts on the ship"Kennedy walked forward and she smiled"Maybe we can go to earth"Everyone stared at each other"well we will need help D.E.C.A set the coordinates for earth"Lyra said while smiling a little bit Alpha and the rest of the rangers were cheering"Have you ever been to earth before?"Naomi said while patting her shoulder"Nope...Never"Andros smiles and pats her shoulder too."Trust me, you will love it it took me a while of getting used to, but you will love it."Lyra smiled, and the ship started heading towards the direction of earth. Lyra smiled at the others, and Andros looked at her and went over to her while she was operating the ship. He placed his hands on her shoulders. She turned her head to face him, and she smiles"Its good to have you back, Lyra,"Andros said while rubbing her shoulders in comfort"yeah it's good to have you back too"After a while Alpha was in front of the control room and he was yelling at the top of his lungs"what is it Alpha?"Everyone looked at him, and he jumped in joy."Look, everyone, we're home."Everyone cheered, and Lyra got anxious and looked at the control panel."Dont worry, you'll be fine.We will be by your side the whole time,"Naomi said with a reassuring tone of voice. Lyra smiled, and they continued to earth..

 Lyra smiled, and they continued to earth

(New cover)