Chapter 17"Red Envyed Silver"

During the rangers time on the megaship, Zhane and Lyra were getting really close. Andros would get really jealous of them,Lyra walked into the room, and Zhane was in there, and he looked at her"Hey Lyra"He smiled at her and waved she's smiles and waves too"Hey Zhane"She goes over to him and sighed"Can I ask you for a favor?"Zhane nods, and she just blankly looks at him until she feels like talking."Can you help me with my telekinesis? it's malfunctioning. "Zhane looked at her and smiles"Sure I can. I can definitely help you. "What they didn't know was Andros was standing there embarrassed because he thought that he was stealing her away from him, and he got really angry and walked off after a few hours of Zhane helping Lyra with her telekinesis they both  went into the control room and some of them was there Lyra walks to the console and sighed"D.E.C.A any sign of the black fortress?"It was silent for a while, then she began to speak"no there is no signal of the black fortress nearby. "Lyra sighed in relief, but after a few minutes had passed, the alarm was set off."The viewing screen"the screen showed that Karone,Kennedy,Lucas,and Zhane were fighting a new monster that appeared from out of nowhere she quickly gets into the tube and she teleports down there and Andros follows her and they morphed while they were teleporting down there they appeared at the same time they didn't think anything of it and they began fighting the monster they summoned their weapons but they weren't strong enough to hurt the monster Zhane flipped onto the tallest rock and he jumps and shoots the monster in the back of the head he falls and Zhane began fighting him and he was successful after the fight was over the rangers went to him and smiled"wow Zhane that was amazing maybe you can teach me some of those moves sometime"Lyra smiled and Andros turned around and growls in anger they all went back to the ship and Zhane was in the control room alone but not for long Andros walked in and didn't say a thing to him"Hey best friendship didn't say anything and he went up to him and he tried to touch him but Andros smacked his hand away"Hey what is your deal?"Andros turns around and snarls."What is my deal? You are being so lovey dovey and close to Lyra. It's not even funny!"Zhane was shocked by his answer."Me and Lyra are just friends."Andros couldn't believe him, and he growled"yeah right!"Zhane sighed and just looked at him like he was crazy."I know you like her dude. I wouldn't step on your toes. "Andros kept getting more angry, and Zhane looked at him and sighed."What is your problem? You're my best friend, Andros. "He just laughed and began to walk away."Oh yeah, well, sometimes I wonder."He walks away, and the rangers walk in, and Lyra is getting food from the dispenser, and Andros walks over to her"Hey um Lyra?"She turns around and smiles"Hey are you okay?"He nodded, and he was shaking from the nervous."I was wondering maybe you would -"He was about to finish his sentence, but Zhane barged in and greeted Lyra, but Andros got embarrassed again. "What were you going to ask me?"Andros looked at her then at Zhane and grunted."Forget it. "He walks away, and Lyra is getting worried about him, but she shrugged off the feeling, and after a moment, the alarms went off again. The rangers were beginning to go to the control room, and Zhane came out of his room. "Let me help this time,"Andros looked at him and rolled his eyes. "You will keep malfunctioning and demorph the whole time, so no,"Kennedy and Blake were persuading him to let him go, but it failed"no Zhane is staying!"The rest of the rangers were shocked, but they went ahead and left, and they morphed while they were at it, and the monster was there again"well looks like the rangers are here for a treat"he began destroying the rangers and Zhane was on the megaship looking at the screen"I need to help them"He gets up and morphs and teleports to them the rangers were down a d they all looked at him"Zhane!"The monster looks at him angrily."You!"He laughs and walks forward to him while crossing his arms"didnt expect to see me again, did you?"The monster grabs him and teleports them somewhere else. Andros was thinking in his mind that he overreacted earlier and he needed to find him. Zhane fell to the ground, and he got back up and started fighting the monster. Eventually, he was defeated, and they all returned to the megaship. Zhane walked in and saw Andros, and he turned around"Hey I am sorry, I really overreacted,"Andros said while sighing"yeah you really did. You know I would get in the way of your personal life?"Andros laughed a little and smiled."Friends?"Zhane nodded, and they did their little handshake, and Zhane began to walk away but remembered something"well when I was with Lyra, she couldn't help but ask questions about you"Andros was confused and Zhane laughed"Questions what type of questions?"After he said that, Lyra walked in, and Zhane walked, and they looked at each other, and she walked closer to him"Lyra do you maybe umm want to go see Halley's Comet with me?"Lyra smiles, and she blushes"Yes I would love to, "Andros smiles he grabs her hand while smiling like an idiot and they walk out happy as can be and that was the official beginning of their life...