Chapter 16"Welcome Home"

The rangers were at the airport back in Angel Grove after a long week in New York fighting crime the whole time"Well that was fun, but fighting the monsters was terrible."Everyone grunted and agreed they got back to the megaship, and Alpha was there waiting for them, and he was super excited to see them again."Oh, rangers, you're back!"He began them one by one, and they smiled at him."Aww, aren't we all happy to see you too, Alpha?"The alarms went off a lot, and Lyra brought up the viewing screen, and Ecliptor and his gang of quantrons were with him."Can't this guy ever stop?"Karone said while growling in anger, they threw their stuff down, and they began to morph."Let's Rocket!"They all ran out of the megaship, and qauntrons were waiting outside the abandoned wear house, and Ecliptor was a few yards from them he laughs and walks to them"Well Welcome home rangers it's nice to have you back"The rangers looked at them in anger and they summoned their weapons and they began fighting him"Alright Pinwheel do your thing!"Suddenly, a wheel like creature appears from behind him, and he began rolling around them he hits some of the rangers, making them fall to the ground in pain"This guy is wicked"Andros said while trying to get up from falling the wheel monster stopped rolling and unraveled himself and he was standing on his feet again"I thought the rangers were tougher than this"Lyra pounds the ground and she uses the other end of her Mace to help her get up to her feet the monster was turned around she went up from behind him and whacks him with the spiky part of her weapon and he falls but gets back up"Why you little girl!"Lyra got mad when he called her little, and she round house kicks him in the face, and she does a pivot turn kick to knock him off his feet soon enough the rangers got back on their feet and they began fighting the monster as well Karone and Lucas used their weapons and they combined them to help them defeated the group of quantrons Andros and Zhane were fighting off Ecliptor and the rest of them were fighting Pinwheel after some kicks and punches they combined their weapons into two separate blasters and they both blasted at once sending the monster to the ground"Finally he is gone but we still have Ecliptor"Blake said while putting his hands on his hips"yeah but we will defeat him soon"Kennedy said while going back to the megaship grabbing her stuff and putting it in the room were she shared it with the other girls the other rangers followed and they were laughing and having a good time"Next time when we come back from vacation I hope their is no fighting involved"Zhane said while laughing the rangers laughed with him and they got on the megaship and they got their stuff and unpacked it"I hope that we defeat Ecliptor soon"Karone said with a worried look on her face Lyra goes over to her and sits down beside her and she places her hand on her shoulder"Don't worry we will"She smiles and Karone smiles back at her and they both hug and walked out of the room not knowing what lies ahead of them..