Chapter 18"Silver No More Orange Ignited"

After a while, Zhane started to experience less and less morphing time it is getting to the point where he can only be in his ranger form for only 5 minutes at a time but he would begin to glitch in and out of his form he walked up to Andros and Lyra he sighed in disappointment"I am sorry to say this but I can only be a ranger 5 minutes at a time so I will step away from being a ranger"Lyra looked at him in shock she grabs his hand and smiled"It's whatever you want to do we will support you"They exchange smiles with each other they hug one another and he walked away to his room and Lyra had an idea to help save his power"Andros go grab his morpher maybe I can fix it"He nods and he goes to Zhane and grabs it from him and comes back with it and he hands it to her"okay let's shade this morpher into a new color"She begins to work on the morpher and after a while it was finished the color changed to a mandarin orange color and she smiled"Silver is not an option but orange is now born"Lyra calls in Zhane he smiles and notices that his morpher is fixed"you are a new color silver maybe no more but orange is now born"Zhane smiles and he puts on his morpher and the orange space power was running through his veins soon enough the alarm goes off and Lyea calls for the other rangers and they went into the tube and they teleported to the harbor and a fish like monster turns and flops in the air like a fish"come and catch me!"The rangers morphed they all looked at Zhane and smiled."How you feel with the new color and try your new weapon. "Zhane smiles, and he calls his weapon,"Seyfert Axe!"his weapon appeared, and they all began fighting the monster, and Zhane was stronger than ever before, and he eventually stabbed the monster in the stomach and he falls to the ground and he turns around while his new color was strengthening him silver was just weighing him down they eventually all went back to megaship and Zhane got his new orange turtleneck and he smiles"I sure do look good in orange"Karone laughs from a few yards away and she mumbles to herself"you sure do"Zhane looks at her and smiles the rangers all laughed and they all liked that Zhane was back to normal again but he was way stronger than when he was silver the other rangers hugged him and they all laughed when Blake jumped and yelped"ouch someone stepped on my foot!"Andros laughed and realized it was him, and they all balled out laughing."I'm so sorry, Blake,"Blake pouts, and he walks away. The others were just talking to each other, Andros walked by Blake's room, and he opened his doors"Hey didn't mean to hurt you."Blake just laughed it off and nodded"its fine. I'm over it, "Andros laughed,and he walked off, and so did Blake(only two more chapters left. I'm so excited)