Chapter 15"Big Apple"

The next day, the rangers got up to explore New York and Lyra, and Karone wanted to visit the Statue of Liberty, but Lucas and Blake wanted to go to Central Park Andros wanted to go to a comic book store so they separated ways and they were there the whole day but as soon as nightfall dawned Lyra walked down the sidewalk with her fancy blue dress on and her blue heels on suddenly someone grabbed her from behind and she screamed"Get off of me!"Lyra struggles to get out of the person's grip, and she elbows him in the gut, and he falls he was one of the psycho rangers he was the red one"oh princess I just to get close to you"Lyra gets up and she morphs and the guy turns into the red psycho ranger Lyra calls for the other rangers Karone and Naomi ran to her and they were already more they began fighting him and Andros Zhane Lucas and Blake appears too and they began fighting  and Kennedy was the last one to run to the scene but everyone was on the ground trying to get up"Are you okay?"Everyone nods, and Kennedy knocks out the psycho ranger, and Kennedy gets the rangers to the hotel and takes their helmets off so that way they can breathe."You guys really okay?"Everyone said yes, and they eventually took showers and went to bed, and the next morning, everyone was in pain"Ouch my hip hurts. "Karone and Lyra said it at the same time they got up and went to get ready for the day, but Lyra had something on her arms  something like bruises and cuts from the attack from last night"Lyra are you okay?"Karone said while walking to her. Karone touched her arms, and Lyra flinched in pain. "Owwww!"She screams in pain, and they begin to turn red"Omg the psycho ranger is controlling. "Something ain't right here they had to find a plan to capture the red psycho ranger and see what his plan is on the regular rangers..