Chapter 12"Shark Attack"

At the megaship,Lyra woke up from her deep slumber, and she looked at the other female rangers in their bunks. Well, Kennedy was above her, so she was looking at  Karone and Naomi. A vision came into her mind, and it was horrifying that she started crying from the fear she was experiencing she quickly got up and went out to the control room for someone alone time but someone tapped her shoulder"You're up early"Alpha was behind her and he was kind of concerned for her Lyra just stood there nervous and frightened Alpha stepped in front of her and noticed the her tear stained cheeks"What happened Lyra?"She looks at him, and she covers her eyes so that way Alpha wouldn't see her crying."I had a vision of some sort."He stood there anxious, and he placed his metal hands on her arms."What about?"Lyra puts her hair behind her ears, so it is out of the way."It was about the rangers it was them sacrificing themselves to save me,"Alpha was stunned by what she said. "It might have been the last battle that we would experience."After a while, the other rangers woke up and noticed them talking."Is everything okay?"Andros said while walking to her and wrapping her arms around her. Lyra got up, and she went outside to get some fresh air, but suddenly, a monster came out in front of her."Well, if it isn't the purple ranger?"Lyra gets into her fighting stance, and she tries to communicate the other rangers, but somehow, her morpher was down."Dang it. "She looks at the monster, and she starts shaking."Aww, looks like the purple ranger can't morph. "Lyra gets really angry, and she begins fighting the old-fashioned way she got beaten by a long shot she screamed in pain, and suddenly the rest of the rangers came and they were already morphed"Nebula Rifle!,Star Slinger!"Karone and Kennedy were fighting against the monster, but they fell down from the hits of his fins."He is really strong,"Kennedy said while looking at the others from the ground.Andros and Zhane quickly made a blaster that could easily defeat him, and as they took the shot, the monster fell and after that the rangers fell drained of their power Lyra got up the only one with power left the monster was gone but she didn't want her friends to be gone she ran inside and grabbed Alpha and dragged him outside"Ayi Ayi Ayi the rangers powers are failing we must get them inside"One by one they got them inside the ship and Alpha started working on their morphers one by one until each other were fixed it took half a day but they were all powerful now before the rangers woke up Lyra straps the morphers back on the rangers arms and she stood back waiting for them to wake up after a while of waiting they eventually woke up"Ouch what happened?"Karone held her head in pain, Andros and Blake held their torso in pain. Lyra sat beside Andros and comforted him."I'm just glad you are okay."She kisses Andros on the cheek, and he smiles a little."That did severely scare me. I was worried for you guys."They all laughed and sighed. "we are fighters we could make it."The rangers and Alpha laughed, and they all talked more amongst their selves, and they all went to bed with more energy than ever before(sorry, this was short. I ain't feeling the greatest. I promise to make longer ones soon)