Chapter 4"Body Swapper"

After a few minutes of standing there, they all decided to go to the park since it was a nice day out while walking Lyra felt something tug her shirt, and she turned around, and nothing was there."Huh? That's weird, "she turns back around, and Andros looks at her with a confused look on his face."Are you okay? You just look a little shaken. "Lyra smiled, and she sighed"Yeah I'm fine. "Andros grabs her hand. Lyra smiled brightly. She nodded."Oh yeah, I'm totally fine."Evil Lyra gets up and grabs Andros's hand and smiles."Now let's continue walking,"Kennedy looked at her from behind and noticed something she tried grabbing the bug from off her back, but before she could, Evil Lyra turned around, and Kennedy quickly took her hand back and pretended to swat a fly out of her face"Here let me get that for you"Evil Lyra quickly catches the so called "fly" and she smiled" better now?"her voice sounded more monotone than anything else it was usually more mellow and light sounding, but this time, it's different after a while, someone from out in the distance walked up the street and she began spying on them she looked at the other Lyra and death stared her"I will get my body back you evil snake"Lyra just eyed her and she looked that way and she ducked behind the car that was in front of her she sighed and the rangers began walking back to the space shuttle and once they got back on Evil Lyra used her electricity shock powers and she shot them at D.E.C.A and she was disabled she evilly laughed and she walked into the control room she saw Andros trying to fix the computer system he got aggravated and pounded the side of the system"Dang it what happened to this thing?"Evil Lyra walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his torso, and she giggled."What happened?"Andros turned around and leaned his back up against the console"Somehow D.E.C.A got disabled and I am trying to figure out what happened to the system. "Evil Lyra looked at the console, and her eyes began glowing a purple color, and it made the controls for the ship go up in smoke Evil Lyra and Andros fell to the ground from the collision and the others ran in"What happened are you two okay?"Lucas and Naomi help them up, and Evil Lyra holds her head in pain."I am going to have to go to my room. I must have hit my head on the floor when I fell. "Kennedy looked at her and knew something was up with her she looked at her and scoffs"Okay go ahead, "Evil Lyra quickly runs to her dorm room and the door quickly closes and she sits on the bed and she communicated her monster friend on the dark fortress"Ecliptor we are ready to invade the ship"Ecliptor laughs on the other side of the communicator"Perfect Astronema we are heading that way now"Astronema laughs and after a few hours passed Andros managed to fix the system"D.E.C.A what happened to you?"He looked angry, and he eventually pounded the table again"Well apparently some electricity rays hit my monitor systems, and it powered me off. "He got confused, and he looked around to see if anything was sparking, and nothing was, so this was getting really odd.All of a sudden , bunch of quantrons began invading the ship and Evil Lyra came out and she looked at the others and laughed"You think you could get away from me?"She began walking towards them, but Lyra, who was now Astronema, looked at the others."Guys, believe me, it's me, Lyra,"Evil Lyra began fighting her. "Yeah, right,"Evil Lyra pins Lyra to the ground, and Lyra quickly tumbles her over, and now she is on top now after they fought for a while they stood up and looked at the others"Guys I'm Lyra"Evil Lyra looked at her and laughed"No I am actually Lyra"Andros realizes a plan he ran to the console and grabs her morpher"Lyra!"They both looked at him, and he held the morpher in his hand."Let's Rocket."Lyra did the moves to the sequence, and Evil Lyra tried following her moves, but failed"here catch its nice to have you back. "Lyra puts on her morpher, and she looks at the others and nods."Let's Rocket, "they morphed, and they began fighting off Astronema's goons, and Ecliptor appeared and laughed."Aww, looks like the original purple ranger is back to normal. It's too bad you guys won't be alive to celebrate."He gets his sword out, and he runs to them, and the rangers began fighting him. Kennedy and Lyra looked at each other and smiled. "Star Slinger! Moon Mace!"their weapons appeared in their hands, and they began hitting the goons.They began destroying them, and Andros,Naomi,Blake,and Lucas were fighting Ecliptor, and he slashed Andros and he fell to the ground.Lyra looked at him and she shook"Andros!"He hits the floor, and he powered down, and he blacked out.Lyra got super mad, and she began fighting Ecliptor, and she was destroying him after about a few hits were made Ecliptor and his goons retreated and Astronema followed"This isn't over rangers"after they left Lyra powered down and she knelt down to Andros and she shook him lots of times and he didn't budge but she decided to slap him and he woke up"Oww!"He held his cheek, and Lyra laughed."You're back!"She hugged him, and he eventually hugged her back, and the others joined in, and they had a group hug."We are glad to have you back, Lyra, "Blake said while smiling, and after a while, Lyra looked at D.E.C.A, and she smiled. "Set a course for KO-35,"Andros was shocked, and she just looked at him and smiled. "This will answer all of your questions She giggled,he hugs her from behind, and they laughed together. The ship steered in the direction of KO-35 with curious rangers on the run from Astronema..