Chapter 11"Different Feeling"

The rangers were at the park playing football with each other. "Over here, Blake!"Lyra said while jumping up and down Blake threw it towards her, and she jumped in the air and managed to catch it, but Lucas jumps in the air and tackles her to the ground and she hits her head on the ground hard knocking her out"Lyra!"Andros runs over to her, and he growls,"Lucas, that was dangerous!"Naomi and Kennedy looked at Lucas angrily, and Andros picked her up in his arms, and they all walked to the megaship that was parked in the abandoned warehouse and Andros runs into the ship and lays her down on one of the beds and kneels to her"I hope you're okay my love"He grabs her hand and rubs her knuckles in comfort after a few minutes passed she woke up and she looked at all the rangers and she felt something weird happening to her.her vision was blackening and her fingers were tingling from fall asleep a few minutes before"Lyra you're okay!"Andros grabs her and hugs her tightly. Lyra's eyes opened widely, and Lucas stood there in guilt before he could apologize the alarm went off, and the rangers ran off to the scene of the trouble and a solitare card on it was jumping around happily"King Of Hearts"he turned around, and he jumped happily."oooo a new opponent for me to dual!"They looked at each other, and they morphed."Let's Rocket!"After they began fighting him, but he grabbed Lyra and Lucas and threw them to the ground."It's time to play!"He was about to throw hid deadly cards with aces on them, but before he could, someone kicked him."Not today, King Of Hearts!"Zhane walked behind him and began fighting him after a few blasts, and a few kicks, he was down on the ground, but he quickly got back up."They are too strong this isn't over rangers."He disappears, and the rangers help Lyra and Lucas up. "You guys okay??"They both nodded, and they looked at each other while sighing."we have to defeat him but not alone."Astronema was currently spying on them, and she looked at herself and noticed that being evil wasn't right. She got out of her hiding spot and changed to her human self Karone, and she walked to the rangers.They quickly ran away, and they demorphed. Lyra walked to Karone and smiled"Karone its you again?"Karone nods, and she smiles and looks at the battle scene where the rangers were fighting."Can I be honest?"Lyra nods, and Karone sighs."The rangers seem cool. I kind of want to help them, "Lyra laughed, and she pats Karone's back."You want to help the rangers?"Karone nods, and she smiles at her."Maybe you can."Karone looks at her, and she jumps up and down in excitement suddenly. Lyra's morpher beeps. "I'm really sorry, Karone, but I need to get going."Karone nods, and Lyra runs over to the scene, and the King Of Hearts is back."I guess it's just you and me purple ranger."Lyra smiles, and she morphs."Moon Mace!"Her weapon appears in her hands, and she begins swinging around, and it hurts the monster multiple times, and he falls down he gets ready to shoot her again, but suddenly a figure comes in and kicks him to the ground Lyra looks up and is shocked on who it was"Karone?"Karone looks behind her and smiles."It's me. I figured you needed help with the fight purple ranger"Lyra thought on it for a while and she pulled out the last morphed that was hidden in the ship and she knew it was time for her to have it"Karone catch!"Karone looks behind her, anders Lyra throws it to her, and she catches it she puts it on her wrist and looks at Lyra."You got this, Karone. I believe in you!"She smiles, and she does the morphing sequence."Let's Rocket!"She was now the green space ranger King Of Hearts was shocked."Another ranger?"Karone laughs, and she began fighting him, but she needed her special weapon too."Call your weapon, Karone!"Lyra looks at her with confidence, and Karone nods."Nebula Rifle!"Her weapons appeared in her hands, and she felt the good energy flow through her veins, and she smiled. She began flipping the rifle in the air, and she was juggling it in her hands, and she shot King Of Hearts with a blast of dark energy and he gets really weak and Lyra uses her Moon Mace and swings it at him and it hits him really hard on his head and he falls down exploding Karone and Lyra turned around and posed"We did it!"Karone looked at herself as a ranger and smiled."Being good is way better than being evil,"she mumbled to herself, and she walked to Lyra and hugged her. "Thank you."Lyra smiles, and she hugs her back they demorphed, and they began walking to the megaship"guys we got a new ranger!"Everyone ran in here, and they were shocked,"Karone!"She waves, and she shows her morpher to the team."She is now the green space ranger. "Zhane and Andros, they both went over to her and hugged her."We can't believe it's you."Karone smiled, and she began tearing up. "I can't believe I found you guys again."The other rangers looked at her and smiled"Hey I'm Kennedy. This is Naomi,Lucas,and Blake. "Karone lets go of them, and she faces towards them and smiles."It's nice to meet you. After that, the rangers had a whole journey ahead of them. Karone was a perfect edition to the ranger family and Astronema was no more....