Chapter 5"Dreams Become Reality"

Lyra was tossing and turning in the bed. The same old horrifying dream was keeping her up at night she sits up, and tears were running down her cheeks like a waterfall. "Andros?I hope he is okay."She gets up and goes to the door to grab her slippers, and she walks out the door, trying not to make a sound she walks to Andros's bedroom door and slowly opens it she walks over to him and sighs"Andros?"She said softly he clearly didn't budge. She knelt at him, and She shook him lightly he slowly opened his eyes. "Lyra? What are you doing up this early?"Lyra starred shedding tears again, and Andros quickly got up and started comforting her."Hey hey, what happened?"He stroked her hair, and his strong arms were wrapped around her she just looked at him, and she said nothing"Lyra what happened?you're really scaring me, "Andros sits up and begins to sigh his warmth of his embrace was warming up her cold frigid body she snuggles her head into his chest sniffled here and there but she finally stopped after a while Andros lifts her head up and she looks into her eyes"What happened to you?"Lyra looked at the space clock on the wall, and she sighed."I had a nightmare."Lyra leaned up against him, and eventually, he felt the same feeling that she was experiencing fright... She told her about the nightmare,and he hugged her tightly. "I would never turn against you,"Lyra smiled and snuggled up against him."Can i please sleep with you tonight?"He nodded she laid down, and he wrapped his arms around her she felt really safe with him the next morning, Andros went off the ship and went off to the gym he was on the treadmill and he began sweating from the pressure and work from the working out after he was done he walked out and suddenly he encountered quantrons and he started fighting them after a while the monster came and Andros stood before him and morphed"Let's Rocket"After that he began fighting him and after a while he pinned him down on the ground and he squirted his ink on him and in sunk into his skin and his eye color changed to a black color and he stood up and looked at the monster"Oh finally a ranger that I can turn against the others"Andros looked at him and tilted his head over to the side"What do you want me to do master?"The monster laughed and jumped up and down from the excitement he was feeling."I want you to destroy the other power rangers. The rest will be history with you turning against them. "Andros nods, and they both start evil laughing, and they both start walking into the dark abyss of the night after they got back to the dark fortress, and Astronema walked in."You got him?"The monster nodded, and Astronema laughed."Perfect, now it's time to destroy the other rangers and destroy that lover of yours, the purple ranger."Andros evilly laughs and nods."I'll do as you command my queen. " Astronema looked at Andros, her purple hair was laying on her face, and her eyes furrowed in excitement."Finally, my plan is working with the help of the red ranger I'm unstoppable"