Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I didn't believe he would get in, but he did, straight into the water to pull me out. My every action was a challenge to him. I kept moving back while the cold breeze forced the top of my hair to dry. The morning light became harsh, streaking straight over my face which forced me to squint.

A rough hand came around my arm, pulling me before I went any further. He tugged on me and even under the water, I could feel his strength.

He pulled me closer and closer till we were near to the edge of the pond, almost surfacing. I didn't want to leave and it was too cold walk back anywhere with my clothes and hair wet.

"Don't fight." He said, grabbing my other arm as I tried to flee from him.

The water splattered everywhere, left and right, and some droplets even over his face. His hand came around my throat, tightening before he pulled me toward himself. My heart skipped a beat at the nearness of him against my mouth. Only inches.

Memories of last night returned. My lips parted in surprise while warmth coated my insides.

His eyes brimmed with lust again and I couldn't understand why. Our mouths pulled even closer while his thumb rubbed against the side of my neck. The bright sunlight nearly blinded me, but I didn't look away from him.

Only one question ran in my mind.

Why me?

I desperately wanted to know what he wanted to do with me, whether it was gory details or lurid—I wanted to know.

My eyes flickered shut as his mouth came down to mine, meeting my lips. The chatter of birds and the chirping of insects faded into silence as he kissed me. My back arched and every inch of me quivered in delight. Fire flooded in. My hand went straight around his wrist. He tightened his hold on my neck, making me choke on nothing but the air he gave me.

My body grew closer to his, our chests meeting. My own heartbeat slammed repeatedly in my ears.

It was just like last night.

Even better.

His hand dropped from my throat and went beneath my shirt, fingers hungrily brushing against my waist and to my breasts. I gasped at the warmth of his hands as they ravaged my body. He pulled my shirt from my shoulders and tossed on the drier part of the pond.

My hair rolled back over my shoulder. I heaved in a quick breath as his hand moved to the back of my head. His eyes clicked over mine before lowering to my lips.

Before he kissed me again, he turned and said, "Malik," The man who had came along was near to the pond, looking at both of us with his shoulders completely straight. I had even forgotten he was here. "Turn."

The man, without a hitch, turned around and stood.

Nicholas moved his hand from my body before getting out of the water. I watched him as he removed his shirt and laid it over the dry soil next to the pond. My lips went tight as my eyes trailed over his body, covering every inch of him.

He leaned close to the pond and extended his hand to me.

I took it.

As cold air breezed over me, I shivered. My nipples turned erect while water dripped from my hair and onto the dry ground.

I sat down over his shirt, and his hand returned to my face, pulling me for another kiss. I drew myself into the moment and got lost. The touch of his skin against mine was exhilarating yet terrifying at the same time.

I didn't know what I was doing, or what I was putting myself into when kissing him.

But it was the greatest thing I had ever experienced.

My back pressed against the ground while my hands raced over his body, feeling his muscles throb beneath my fingertips.

Heat gushed into my core and I moaned into his mouth senselessly.

His mouth separated from mine, head lowering to my neck where he placed a kiss before going even lowering. Countless cold breaths left my lips before I hitched as his lips wrapped around my nipple. His tongue flicked against my sensitive bead and I threw my head back at the rising sensation between my legs.

His fingers enclosed around my wet pants and he gave it a moment before tugging them off. My legs parted and his hand delved into my burning core, fingers spreading over my wet folds, teasing my nub and touching me in the right places.

As I continued to moan uncontrollably, his other hand came around my throat.

"Shh." He whispered, tightening his hold and leaning back.

His gaze fixated over me as he played with my pussy. My insides twitched. He forced me back on the ground while pushing a finger through my entrance which soon clamped around it. Scattered breaths left my mouth. I pressed my teeth together as his finger went deeper and curled.

My muscles became taut. Desired coiled in my lower belly like never.

Surprise washed over his face and he glanced back at me, "You're a virgin." He whispered, and I barely heard it.

I nodded and his grip on my throat loosened, but his finger continued to wriggle in and out of me, and the intensity rose. My back arched. He added another finger into me, and it stretched my insides. The sensation was odd, new—but incredible.

The corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk. "Perfect. Mine to ruin then."

I held his dark gaze as his fingers began to move quickly, thrusting in and out, curling inside till I pulled my knees together and tightened.

"Don't hold it back," he parted my knees by using his arm and lowered himself over me. "Finish over my fingers." His lips brushed my ear, raising the height of my pleasure.

His hand rested at the base of my throat and just as it tightened, my insides throbbed and the heat in my lower belly exploded onto his fingers and my legs twitched at the same time of the release. It washed all over me, from the top to my curled toes.

I bit down hard on my lower lip, waiting for a few seconds before the feeling passed. He drew his wet finger out of me. I laid back, breathing heavily, wondering what I had experienced at the hands of him, Nicholas—a dangerous Alpha who wanted to kill me just a few days ago.

What changed?

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr