Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Warm water rushed down my body, easing the tension that had filled my muscles. My chest rose and dropped. Heavy breaths escaped my lips as steam from the hot water crowded the washroom and made my head feel a little dizzy. I didn't care. I ran my hands down my body, touching myself in all the places Nicholas had touched me.

The hair over my skin rose and I shivered. My head narrowed and water dripped from the small pieces of my hair that shaped my face.

The pleasure. My insides were still throbbing as the new, welcoming sensation.

I didn't know how long I had been here, under the shower but some time had surely passed by. I couldn't find myself to leave and go into the bedroom where I had lost myself.

After spending my entire life about not caring about sex, or virginity, here I was, thinking over and over again to the experience my body had went through. It was wild, making me want more and more. There was a feral scent over me and no matter how much I tried to wash myself, it didn't go away.

It had clung onto my skin—his scent.

My insides clenched as I washed the blood around it before raising back up and staring ahead at the marble wall surrounding the shower. I didn't know what it felt like until I had felt it.

Now, I was filled with need.

I took another deep breath but before I could exhale, a rough hand tightened around my throat. My breaths hitched at the sudden presence behind me. Nicholas drew close enough till his large frame was pressed against mine. I was merely the half of his size and now frayed, leaving him to overpower me whenever he wanted.

Adrenaline and lust pumped through my veins, pounding close in my head and chest as he placed his thumb over my chin and tilted my head back before covering my mouth with his. I arched myself back against him while barely breathing and grabbed onto his arms before I slipped on the wet floor beneath.

My eyes shut tight as droplets of water streamed over my face, running down my cheeks and chin. I relished into the kiss. My lips parted and he consumed me. A deep rumble vibrated in his chest as he bit down on my bottom lip before pulling away.

I groaned at the hardness pressed against my back. My head turned as his mouth lowered to my shoulder before he placed a few wet kisses. The water continued to stream over me and my skin burned, not with the hot water but rather the need growing inside me.

His hand cupped jaw while his hand stiffly settled over my waist, holding me tight and bending me at his will. His lips brushed over the base of my neck and my heart raced.

"I'm not done with you." He whispered. I felt his gaze rushing down my body, over my ass and legs, taking in everything.

Something warm swirled inside me as I remained trapped between the wall and him. Tapping onto the system next to the shower head, he switched off the water and returned his hand on me. His mouth lowered to my back, again, before he trailed down light kisses.

Hot breaths left my mouth. The water had stopped streaming but the steam was still in the air, lingering around us. My body was tempted again. The remaining pleasure surfaced and I pressed my lower against him. My mind went blank as he closed his mouth around the flesh on my back and sucked it for several seconds.

I hissed in pleasure while desire rooted further inside me.

His thickness sprung over my ass, curved against me and I felt it trail by itself, slipping between my thighs and forcing me to grind. I shivered in delight. My sore pussy throbbed yet again, as if whatever happened in the bed wasn't enough for it.

The hand over my waist slipped away and went around my wrist before he rose it up and held my hand against the wall. I left it there, not knowing the purpose for it until he bent further down. My legs parted, welcoming the pleasure again.

His fingers threaded through my hair, holding it fight before he slammed into me once, quickly sliding in without any effort.

"Oh," I bit down on my lips hard, groaning at the sudden movement inside me.

The gape between my legs filled again. In a flash, part of his length stretched me again. My eyes rolled back before shutting tight. As he moved inside me, the sound of his lower slamming against my wet ass echoed inside the closed bathroom. My fingers scraped across the slippery wall and I barely held myself up.

But he did, with his hand still around my throat, holding me against his body.

My legs tensed and my back arched as the length of his cock, steely, slipped in and out of me at a gentle pace. As much as I wanted to see it, and him, I couldn't, not when I was turned around and forced to look at the wall in front of me. My hand slipped back, fingers slightly pressing over his waist.

He grabbed my wrist, and held it tight before twisting and locking my arm over my back.

His hand became stiff around my throat before he reached in closer till my back was touching his chest and his cock threatening to go deeper.

"Don't scream." He said, a warning in his tone.

My hips were steady against his cock until he slammed into me again, this time roughly. There was a moment of delay till his felt his flesh against my ass, and his cock buried deep, stretching my insides.

My breath hitched, "Fuck," I cried out. My eyes widened as I struggled to accommodate his length. "Nicholas." I groaned out.

"Take it, devil. You wanted it." He growled, bracing me.

At a steady, rough rhythm, he pounded into me, over and over gain till my knees weakened. His cock thrusted deep, touching part of me I didn't even knew existed. A different pleasure raked inside my body, threatening to explode.

He slipped his thumb into my mouth and at my peak, I bit onto it while every muscle in my body became stiff before the explosive sensation burst out, leaving me completely tattered to his mercy.

He slipped his cock out, letting me finish before he slammed back in roughly, letting me feel all of his length again.

I cried out at the soreness growing between my legs.

"Hold your ass apart for me before I finish inside you, devil. Otherwise in four months, your belly will be growing." He warned while releasing my hand.

His pace grew gentle as he restrained himself. I went tight around him as he slipped in and my out. Drawing my hand away from the wall, I placed my hands underneath my ass before spending my cheeks for him. Underneath my fingertips, I felt his impact, his thickness as it tore through me.

My lowered and his hold on my neck tightened.

Just as I felt his cock throb inside me, he pulled away in a sudden movement before letting his orgasm drip down my ass and legs.

He was gentle the first time and now, completely ruthless. 

Read ahead of Inkitt or Patreon and get access to other books and steamy one-shots. Inkitt: www.inkitt.com/miakerr www.patreon.com/miakerr