Chapter 21

"You possibly can't—" His hand went over my mouth as I tried to word my surprise. His large frame towered over me, and the back of my knees met with the sharp sides of the table again.

"I can," A slow smile spread on his face as he whispered in my ear again. "And you don't want to know how."

I swallowed my faltering breaths as my eyes flicked to his. I continued to wonder how it was possible he could smell me, at all. My chest rose and dropped before he slowly parted his rough hand from my mouth. His fingers brushed over my quivering lips, and just as I thought his hand was gone, it wasn't.

His fingers slipped underneath my chin and his thumb rested over it. A tingling urge crawled up my spine from my feet while my gaze locked with his insistent gaze.

What was it with him? I tried to make sense but failed every time.

The time froze as he touched me, not even a second moved by, and I didn't want it to.

His mouth parted, and he leaned in, "I think you owe me."

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice soft, slow, and barely above a whisper. Heat flushed over my face and my chest.

"You."

My heart hammered in my chest. Part of me was clueless about what he had asked for while a hidden part of me knew exactly what he wanted. But why me? The air surrounding me became frigid as his fingers slipped away from my chin and his hand raced down to my waist and then my hips.

Behind me, there was only the table and an empty wall. My breaths were constricted in the small trap he had created for me and even then, I didn't want to run away.

The scent of him, his wolf, was strong and alluring, especially with such a close distance. My eyes trailed lower to his neck and then his chest while he looped his fingers around the hem of my tight pants. They slipped in through the tough elastic and brushed against my skin before he turned me around and pushed me over the bed.

Finally, I breathed.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked, my chest heaving.

"Whatever I want to," He slipped down my pants all the way to my feet before settling himself between them.

With my head and back resting over the bed, he looked bigger than above me, stronger and packed with vigor.

"A deal is a deal, isn't it?" The corner of his mouth lifted into a seemingly evil grin, but I didn't know what it meant. His arm stretched over me, his hand going around my face before he leaned and forcibly pressed his mouth against mine.

I didn't expect a kiss, maybe something else but not a kiss.

It took me a moment to register his mouth indulging mine. With hesitation, I parted my lips, and his tongue rushed, tasting before he drew his mouth away. And as he drew it away, he bit my lower lip, possessing it before withdrawing entirely.

I stopped breathing again. My sense reeled and everything inside shrieked at what I had been doing. This wasn't the first time and it seemed like it wasn't going to be the last either.

I hadn't forgotten the last time he touched me, near the lake with his fingers buried inside me, ramming in and out till pleasure exploded out of me. It set a new yearning inside me.

"I told you something, devil. I'll do whatever I want with you because your life is in my hands—" I gasped as he pushed his hand into my underwear, and splayed his fingers over my sex. "And if I want to destroy it, I will do it." He continued in a rough, low tone.