chapter six

the next day, i ended up taking someone else's shift since they couldn't do it.

i was on break and i decided to grab a bagel and a drink and sit down outside, and i was interrupted by...

"hey? y/n? are you working today?" a familiar voice asked.

"oh, hey. yeah, i took someone else's shift." i informed him.

"ohh, cool. do you wanna hang out for a bit then?" he asked.

"yeah sure, but my break ends in 15 minutes."

"that's fine with me, i have things to sort out in a bit anyway." he told me.

while we were talking, he interrupted me with an important question.

"sorry to interrupt, but would you like to come to my house later? to get an early tour before anyone else." he smirked.

i honestly hadn't hung out with anyone at their house in a long time, besides lara.

however, it'd be just dumb to pass up this opportunity.

"yeah of course, that'd be fun. i can come when im done working." i offered.

-

i finished work, and so i texted scara to see what our plan was to be for hanging out.

i went home first to get dressed in something casual.

he texted that it was okay for me to come and so i started to walk to his building.

when i got to his apartment building, i looked up and i was amazed. it was such a luxurious building.

i rang for him and he cleared me to go up to his penthouse.

when i walked in, i was amazed. the view was beautiful, and even though it was sparsely decorated, his furniture and decor was so nice.

"oh my gosh. this is beautiful." i walked around, looking into the kitchen.

"im so glad i could get this unit. it's got such a nice view, right?" he seemed confident.

"yeah, you're right. id kill to live here." i walked up to the big window.

"well... i mean, you can come over whenever. sleep over if you'd like. i don't mind." he blushed.

"you're too sweet for someone i just met. could i sleep over tomorrow?" i asked.

"yeah sure. ill get a bunch of snacks and we could play some games, or whatever you'd like." he smiled.

"yeah, that sounds nice. is there something you wanted to talk about? you look kind of nervous." i ask.

"well... it's kind of... embarrassing i guess. would you like to go on a date?" he asked.

i was shocked that he would ask this, and so early at that.

of course i wasn't upset though.

"well.. yes sure. where would you want to go?" i blush a bit.

"is tonight okay? maybe we could go get some ice cream at a fancy place, and look around the city?" he suggested.

"yeah, tonight is good. and that sounds fun." i reply.

fortunately, i already had some nice clothes on, but he went to go get dressed.

when he came back out, he was using a nice outfit that contrasted from his usual hoodie and sweats.

"you look nice for once." i laugh.

"oh whatever. hoodies and whatnot are very comfy." he rolled his eyes.

we walked out of the apartment building and headed to an ice cream shop near us.

i decided to order something ive never had before, and scara got a chocolate ice cream.

as we were sitting down and waiting to receive our food, he slowly starts to hold my hand, and he gives me a kiss on the cheek out of nowhere.

i look at him and smile, and rest my head on his shoulder.

after a few minutes the worker handed us our ice cream, and so we decided to walk around a bit.

he took a few photos of me in front of some beautiful lights, and i felt like we were meant to be here specifically in this moment.

if you told me a few years ago id be on a date with my favorite content creator, i wouldn't believe you.

but anything is possible, i guess.