chapter ten

[a few days have passed since last chapter]

i sat on the couch as scara cooked us both breakfast.

we've been hanging out a lot lately, so this is how i usually spend my mornings.

he delivers me a plate of waffles and bacon (or whatever the hell yall eat don't get mad at me) with a smile on his face.

i take a bite, and i was amazed at how good of a cook he was.

"this is really good, the cake decorating video is going to be easy." i joke.

"maybe. last time i baked was... with my mom. when i was a kid." a sour expression washed over his face.

it wasn't very well known that scara had complicated feelings towards his mom, but he always was loving towards her, apparently.

i wasn't quite sure what to respond with, so i scooted up closer to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

his sour expression quickly turned into a smile.

-

as we finish our breakfast, i get a text from an unknown number.

-

unknown number:
hey, this is y/n right?

you:
yes?
who r u?

unknown number:
im quinn or anonymous
scara gave me your number last night incase we'd need to contact each other

you:
ohhh
hey quinn
can't wait to meet you tomorrow

quinn:
yes me too 😭
im so glad i get the chance to meet u guys

you:
yeah it was crazy meeting him for the first time
and now me and him are dating so

quinn:
you guys are such a cute couple
relationship goals really 💘

you:
aww thank u

quinn:
well im gonna go now but ill text u if i need to

you:
alright, bye

-

"didn't know you gave quinn my number." i said, looking up from my phone.

"oh, last night i did. guessing she just texted you?" he said, looking over at me from the kitchen.

"yeah, she did. she seems nice." i commented.

"im glad she's not one of those crazy fans, ya know? a lot of people who donate big sums of money are crazy fans." he told me.

"sounds about right. maybe she'll turn on us." i laughed.

"yeah, right." he laughed back.

we hung out for about an hour more before i decided to go home. i had some work to do, and i couldn't just hang out with him all day.

as i was walking home, i got a ton of notifications from lara. she usually texted me a lot, but i would always open it, in case it was an emergency.

-

lara:
uh.
there's someone on twt slandering you
they threatened to dox you 😭
RESPOND
Help
THEYRE MAD AT ME.

you:
what
WHAT
ew
noooo is it a toxic scara fan?

lara:
yeah.
their acc is empty tho
I was expecting posts saying stuff like "omg I never noticed he has indigo coloured hair he'd such a cutie patootie 😘😘😘"
corny tweets like that yk

you:
LMAOOO
OMG HIS HANDS HES SO CYTE ;-;

lara:
LITERALLY
ANYWAY
what are you gonna do abt them
I'm scared
what if they're being fr

you:
doubt
unless they're like a kpop stan

lara:
LMAO RIGHT
doesn't look like it
no sign of loona

you:
probably just trying to mess w me
i wouldn't interact with them
dont worry abt defending me
you're the sweetest fren for trying to defend me tho ily

lara:
r u gonna get me a best friend award 🥺

you:
no 🥺
love you though 💗

lara:
LMAO SHUT UP
YOURE CANCELED!!!

you:
they can't cancel me
im like trisha paytas

lara:
LMAO GIRL
this conversation is over!!!

-

i walked into my apartment, and as i closed the door behind me i was so frustrated that i threw my purse and phone onto my couch.

i couldn't believe someone was threatening me over my own boyfriend. i thought this would never happen, im seriously upset.

i didn't know if i should tell him or not. i didn't want to make a big deal, but now it felt like i was keeping a secret from him.

i know he would never leave me over something like this. he didn't even need the money for streaming, he just enjoyed doing it. he literally lives in a penthouse that his mom pays for. he's practically a streamer nepo baby. but i didn't want him to quit streaming if more people were going to act like this.

even if the threats were empty, i was still somewhat scared. but i guess the best thing for now is to just pretend i don't see it.

 but i guess the best thing for now is to just pretend i don't see it

a/n: hi sorry for not updating in a bit I have been STRESSED

do u guys have any scaramouche hcs? i personally hc that he's ftm and he has moles but that's it idk.

also i cannot thank yall enough for reading this 😭 im so honored that people like reading my work!!