chapter seven

i woke up in an unfamiliar bed, with scara next to me.

then i realized i ended up falling asleep at his place.

it was still early, 7:18am, so i just continued to rest since scara wasn't awake either.

whilst i was trying to rest, i noticed his phone kept getting notifications.

somehow he kept sleeping, so i decided to shake him awake.

he woke up calmly, and turned over to check his phone.

"my gosh... people are freaking out about the pic i posted last night." he rubbed his eyes.

"what pic?" i asked him.

he showed me the tweet, which was a pic of us holding hands.

"my goodness. are they being mean or.. just surprised?"

"just surprised. you know ive never talked about being in a relationship publicly, so." he told me.

"thats correct... wait, what do you mean relationship?" i inquired.

"sorry, not saying we're in a relationship. we're just... talking? i don't know. isn't it too early for us to get together?" he laughed a bit.

"i don't know. im kind of new to relationships as well. whatever you want is fine with me." i tell him.

"well... i mean... do you wanna be in a relationship with me then?" he asks.

"do you?" i redirect him.

"i think so." he smiles at me.

"let's be in a relationship then." i say, holding his hand.

he suddenly kisses me, grabbing my waist gently, but firmly.

it was unexpected, yet i was loving it.

when he pulled away, we looked at each other shyly, but i could tell we both genuinely enjoyed being around each other.

"well- anyway, what do you want for breakfast? i can make you something..
or order us something?" he kindly asked me.

"some french toast would be nice, not gonna lie." i suggested.

"yeah, that sounds nice. ill get it delivered. do you wanna take a shower? you could wear some of my clothes." he offered.

"yeah sure." i accept, and he hands me a shirt and sweatpants.

-

as i finish getting dressed, i walk out to hear scara on the phone with someone.

"so, what should i call you? cause im not gonna call you anonymous this whole time." he said.

was he talking to anonymous? how surprising.

i walked up to him and sat down next to him, and he wrapped an arm around me.

"hey uh- quinn? can we talk about this later?" he says to her, before saying bye and hanging up.

"what was that about?" i ask him.

"you know anonymous, yeah? we're planning to make a video together." he told me.

"her name is quinn, huh?"

"yeah, apparently. you can be in the video as well, if you want." he offered.

"well... ill take you up on that offer then." i say, kissing him.

the doorbell rang, and he went to go get our food.

-

after we finish eating, i decide to go home. even though i loved him i was getting pretty homesick.

when i arrived home all i wanted to do was sleep, but lara was texting me and i didn't want to ignore her.

-

lara:
YALL WENT ON A DATE???
RESPOND

you:
hi sorry i was staying the night at his place
got distracted

lara:
???
ARE U DATING?

you:
yes
he's so wonderful

lara:
couple goals
love yall 😭

you:
we're too cool
also
are you okay?

lara:
yes im fine
tbh just woke up

you:
start your day girl ‼️

lara:
will do
ttyl

-