chocolate milk.

[1976, flirting]

"where are you?"

"where are you?"

you were still in bed when your phone rang, you inhaled deeply before considering if it was worth being answered. the continuous ringing annoyed you and ended up picking up any ways, and of course it was who you thought it was; because who else would be awake this early in morning.

"..Michael?" you mumbled.

"do you have what I want?"

what he wants? you looked around you still disoriented from sleep, your body cracking with every move you made. "whatever happened to hello? how are you? good morning?" you asking sitting up. "i'm coming over."

you lay back down staring at the ceiling, it was seven in the morning. there's nothing that needs to be said to begin with, you get out of bed and walk into your bathroom. after taking a shower, you brushed your teeth and were in the middle of cleansing your face when the house's bell rang. you quickly washed off the soap and walked out still in your robe.

you walk through the hallway that lead to the stairs, your house was eerily quite as you still weren't used to living by yourself. as you walk downstairs, the bell rung again.

you open the door and there he stands in all his glory, "do you know what time it is?" you ask with one eye open, "yup!" Michael says pulling you into a tight hug, "morning baby!" he chippers. you smile as you couldn't help but melt into his arms, you look up at him leaning into a soft kiss, "I missed you" you mutters, "I missed you more", Michael kisses your forehead. you walk back inside hand in hand entering the house.

"have you eaten anything?" you ask opening the fridge, "no, not all" Michael answers, you turn around and narrow your eyes at him, almost throwing a carton of juice at him. "only because I was waiting to see you! to have breakfast together!" he raised his hands ready to catch the carton.

you hum, "orange juice?" you ask expecting to hear the usual 'do I drink something else?' but instead Michael says, "actually, I want chocolate milk", you turn to look at his with a raised eyebrow. "is that what you meant on the phone?" you ask as you look through the fridge, "yeah!" he smiles. "you were talking about it like it's drugs" you mutter.

you end up finding a full carton of Hershey's chocolate milk, "there you go" you mutter as you place it in front of your boyfriend. you grab two cups and sit next to him on a stool by the bar, pouring the cold drink in the cups. "are we going to the studio today?" you ask as Michael drinks from his cup, "yeah" he swallows, "we've been barely working on this song, we gotta start recording soon" he says placing his cup down.

you sighed, another day, another studio session. you roll your eyes as your cup meets your lips again, "you didn't brush your hair, didn't you?" Michael laughs as you pushes a strand behind your ear, you shake your head. "I didn't even wash my face properly!" you say. Michael stands up and walks behind you, "even though we work together, it still feels like I don't see you enough" he says wrapping his arms around you. "I know" you sigh. "I'll go get dressed then we'll have breakfast" you sigh again.

"and well since you're here early, come help me pick out an outfit" you pull him towards there stairs, "whatever you want" Michael smiles. you both head upstairs to your room and into your closet. "why are you up early by the way?" you ask picking at your clothes, "can't a man spend some time with his girl?" he fakes being offended, and you laugh. "look at you being all cute and shit" you chuckle.

"you should wear something that matches my clothes" Michael says, and you look him up and down, "if you wanted me to check you out just say that" you playfully roll your eyes, "oh?" Michael chuckles, "handsome as always, honey" you smile.

"you know, I wrote a song about you" Michael says as you slide off your robe, "really?" you ask, "uhm, I-... uh" Michael shifts on his feet as he admired your gorgeous figure, it's not a new sight, but he's always left him speechless whenever he sees your body. it was like art to him, every curve, every freckle and every beauty mark was breathtaking to him. Michael clears his throat to say something but nothing comes out.

"y-you-.. the uhm, it's-s... god" he stutters and you smirk as you walk and stand in front of him, "do I make you nervous Mikey?" your voice was low when you asked, cupping his cheek and running your thumb over his skin. "it's just..." he trails off, every time he tried to look away his eyes would immediately fly back to your black lace bra and panties. you let out a breathy giggle before kissing him, you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you, Michael's hands held onto your waist.

your lips moved gently against each other, pushing and pulling, you softly nibbled on Michael's bottom lip. the fact that you were still able to making him feel like a school boy in love after years of dating made his heart beat faster. you pull away from him and Michael lets out a small gasp, the corners of his ear turning red and the base of his neck feeling hot. you smile at him and his heart instantly melts, he tasted like chocolate milk.