pervert.

[1995, smut]

Michael struggled underneath you while you sat on his lap, his large hands gripping on your thighs

Michael struggled underneath you while you sat on his lap, his large hands gripping on your thighs. "c'mon baby, I need you" he whined and you roll your eyes, "can I get some work done?" you ask annoyed. you've been in the studio basically the whole day but nothing was done because Michael was needy.

"please baby? I need you, really bad" he mumbled against your neck. you roll your eyes again, deciding that you've had enough of him, you were going to get the chair you were originally sitting on but Michael held you in your place as you tried to move. "no, no, no, stay, please" he whined pushing his hips against your ass. when Michael got needy, he got needy.

you smirked to yourself as you messed with keyboard under your fingers. you moved your legs over letting them hang Michael's as you rub up against him making him lightly groan, "you know what you're doin'" he chuckles, you don't acknowledge him, instead you begin to slowly roll your hips back and forth, Michael throws his head back when a quite moan escapes his lips.

"y-you wore this on pur-purpose" his hand moved to your waist and tugged on the hem of your pleated skirt, you slap his hand away from you. "don't act like you don't like it" you blankly say and Michael lets out a breathy laugh, oh he sure loved it when you wore short skirts.

"f-fuck, keep doin' that" he whined moving his hands up to your hips, his hips buck up against yours as he moaned your name. "shut up, I'm gonna start recording" you shush him as you take a small microphone into your hands, "why'd you stop?" he whined. "I said shut up, Michael!" you whisper then you being free styling some adlibs.

"damn" Michael mumbled pushing his hips onto you again, "fuck, fuck, fuck" he lowly grunted, he was going to ruin his pants if he continued dry humping you. he was barely even grinding on you but he was breathless and his body felt hot, "please" he whimpered and you push your ass against him harder making him whimper even louder, "p-please!" he cries.

you put the microphone down. it would be easier to admit that the noises your boyfriend made and how desperate he was as he kept grinding against you turned you on than it is to lie. "do you want me?" you ask getting off of him, Michael looked at you with desperation in his eyes as he nodded. "then take me", you didn't have to tell him twice.

Michael gets up pushing the chair he was sitting on away from him, you pull on the collar of his shirt bringing him closer to you and he immediately holds onto your waist when you kiss.

his lips meet yours, your hands are lost in his soft, curly hair. your lips push and pull against each other as his tongue dances with yours. "jump" he mumbled against your lips and you immediately do as you're told. you wrap you legs around his torso as he holds your outer thighs, his lips make their way to your neck, licking and biting placing as many love bites as he can, leaving you breathless.

"I thought you wanted me" you moan, "you don't know how bad I need you" he mutters against your neck. Michael's feet subconsciously lead him to the "quick fuck corner". perks of having a home studio, you can have sex wherever you wanted. he gently places you on the sofa that's hidden away from the door before climbing on top of you and kissing you again. you can feel him grind against you again, so you grind back onto him earning a light groan from him.