golden bunny / housewives.

[1997, cheating, jealousy]

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson got a divorce after a not so long period of marriage

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson got a divorce after a not so long period of marriage. at first it was thought that maybe after being together for a while the love was finally gone, and that their feelings for each other had evaporated. their marriage was so sudden after all, so it wasn't that shocking when the news broke out.

what was shocking, however, was the news that Lisa had been cheating on Michael. not that long before the divorce, Lisa was apparently being "extremely secretive" with whatever it is she was doing. she was going out in the most random of hours of day and staying up on the phone until the ungodly hours of the night.

her behaviour was very, very suspicious.

but then rumours of Lisa being gay were plastered everywhere.

she had been cheating on Michael with a woman, scandalous! and not any woman, thee Y/n Y/l/n.

Lisa was spotted out several times with Y/n, out for dinners, parties, just walking around, you two were glued at the hip.

at first everyone thought that you were trying to get back at Michael after your divorce from him, after all, getting a divorce after almost two decades of marriage is not at all a riveting experience. but then everyone remembered that you two were associates for years, way before her and Michael got together, so then they assumed that the king of rock n' roll's daughter is finally making her musical debut.

you had made peace with the fact that you'll never beat the bisexual allegations years ago. you used to get defensive about them when you were younger, but then you grew up and realised that it was never that serious. women, are as a matter of fact, hot as fuck and you were curious.

you and Lisa had been seeing each other for a while, nothing serious, just girls having fun. Michael hadn't been treating her the best and she was already mentally checked out of the relationship for months before you two were involved. some of Michael behaviour could've been ruled off as him being eccentric, but some of the things she told you made your face scrunch up.

months went by and the rumours that you two were dating got more and more intense by the day. you were being seen out more and you were clearly getting more comfortable displaying your affection towards each other, Lisa had developed a habit of kissing you the moment she felt like it, and she always felt like it. you two also refused to get off of each other's laps, chairs were useless as long as you two were around.

exactly four months and three weeks after the Jackson-Presley divorce was finalised, the rumours were confirmed. Lisa was doing an interview and she was being asking types of questions. she was asked about her relationship with you and she ended up confirming everything. it was discussed all over the news and was printed all over magazines.

╭                                                                                   ╮      
interviewer: so, the divorce isn't even interesting or important at this point. we all want to know, what's going on between you and Y/n Y/l/n?