good boy.

[1979; smut, religion, sub!michael]

Michael just knew, the moment you picked him up from church in a mini skirt, you were up to no good

"p-please, please" he whimpered, his cock was trapped in your hands, "you were begging me to fuck you yesterday, angel", you weren't wrong, but he didn't mean right after church! his hips bucked against your hand, as a tear slipped down his cheek, he kept whimpering and moaning.

Michaels breath was caught in the back of his throat, your touch was sending sparks throughout his entire body. he felt breathless, his chest rising and falling as he pants beneath you, his heart was beating fast but comparing to the excitement that coursed through his body, it felt slow.

he felt dirty, he was still in his church clothes, his pants were barely past his ankles and his bible was mere feet away from your bed. his hand gripped on your arm as his head lay on your thighs. you run the fingers of your other hand through his freshly cut hair, his afro was now short. broken words left his throat hoarsely, "gonna c-cum" he moans, "y-y/n" he cries. "y-y-/n, pl-lea-se" he whines some more.

"aw, my baby" you coo as he grips your arm tighter, he was so sensitive. he gasped and gasped, his orgasm nearing it's peak, this was sinful, extremely sinful. he was just in a house of christ with his mother for crying out loud, and now he's begging you to make him cum. embarrassing.

Michael couldn't bring himself to even consider looking in your eyes. he can feel you smiling as you look down at him, his whole body felt like it was on fire and sweat beads rolled down his forehead. you stopped pumping him, but he immediately began thrusting himself against your hand. "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" he whined, and you laugh at him. "what happened baby?" you taunt him, "I thought you said it's too sinful."

Michael's body shook as he covered your hand in cum, you giggle, picking up speed and jerking him off again. he tried to fight against you but he quickly bottomed out with a loud moan. "i d-don't wanna d-do this anym-more" he let out a strained moan, the sensitivity was too much and it was starting to hurt but it hurt so good. Michael needed to cum again. "oh really?" you ask.

Michael let out airy moans as your thumb rubbed over his swollen tip, "oh god" he moaned, and you snicker. "don't." you began, "you don't get to fucking call out to anyone but me", Michael looks up at you with lustful eyes, "even its god himself you're praying to"

you were his personal forbidden fruit.

"y/n, y/n, please" he began chanting your name over and over again, it was basically a routine at this point. dropping him off at church for him to pray and attend sermons, then picking him up after and fucking him senseless, ruining him. Michael couldn't stop himself from thinking about you in the middle of prayer, all the things you'd do to him, he wanted to go church like anyone else but he also wanted you to wreck him like you always do.

the church had already given him a choice between practicing his religion or continuing his music, he never answered them but his mind was subconsciously made up.

Michael was cumming again, even louder this time. "no more, please" he begged, "'s too much" he whined. "one more" you challenge, and a string of incoherencies leaves Michael's lips, "what's wrong, Mikey? where did my good boy go?"

"'m r-right here" he whined, and you smile beginning to move your hand against his still hard cock. he whimpered and moaned, his hands were shaking and his chest rose up and down as he tried to stabilise his breathing. you looked down at your boyfriend, a sense of possession blinding you for a second. he was all yours, no one can love him the way you do.

Michael was on the verge of calling it quits, he can feel the pits of his stomach twist in tight knots and every breath he took felt like it set his lungs on fire. "cumming!" he gasped. "go ahead baby" you encourage as he covers your palm in his cum once again.

"i l-love you, i love y-you s'much" he whined.

you get up from behind him and Michael sighs in relief as the cum drunk haze slowly lifts, you stand at the edge of the bed and pull your mini skirt up, you climb over him and Michael's whimpering again already.

you sit on your knees, trapping his head between them. a small smile plays on Michael's lips, he knows where this is going.

"body of christ, amen"