6.

After y/n and her father left the Kim mansion, Taehyung found himself unable to stop thinking about y/n. As he lay in his bed that night, he couldn't help but daydream about what it would be like to be with her.

Taehyung's POV:

Slowly I got lost, y/n and I were married with kids.

We were standing on a beach at sunset, the warm glow of the sun casting a beautiful hue over her face. She was wearing a white dress, her hair cascading down her shoulders in soft waves. I had never seen anyone look as beautiful as she did in that moment.
We shared a kiss, and I felt all my worries melt away.

Author's POV:

As the dream started to fade, Taehyung reluctantly opened his eyes, feeling a sense of loss as he realized it was only a dream.
He lay there for a moment, trying to hold on to the unknown feeling he felt.
He felt angry, but wasn't that dream peaceful for him?
He wanted it to turn real but at the same time refused to listen to his heart.
Ignoring everything he slowly walked towards the bathroom to take a hot shower calming his body, getting ready for his office he walked towards the dining area.

IK this chapter is short..
But I wanted to thank you all for the happiness you all showered on me today
The amount of love I received on this book made me feel so happy!

I am so thankful for each and every one of you, THANK YOUU!! A BIG BEAR HUG FOR YOU GUYSS!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!! 🥺💌🧚🏻‍♀