Strawberries and Cigarettes

♫everything i wanted ~Billie Eilish

"I thought I had made it clear," I whispered meekly, "that I had asked you to refrain from instructing me

"I thought I had made it clear," I whispered meekly, "that I had asked you to refrain from instructing me."

"I thought I had expressed my desire for your presence beside me, sharing happiness, not anger," his words gently brushed against my ear, leaving me trembling.

"I don't recall you saying that explicitly," I replied, my voice tinged with uncertainty.

"But it's what I meant all along," he insisted."Tae, I can't read your mind," I sighed, trying to steady myself. 

"I can only go by what you tell me directly.""But you do," he murmured, his hand tracing a tantalizing path from the edge of my skin, up the side of my waist, and then back down.

 "I can't seem to concentrate on anything else. Your presence consumes my thoughts entirely. Even now, all I can think about is how you would taste, as sweet as you smell."

In an unexpected twist of fate, the young fashion designer finds herself entangled in a situation she never could have imagined. Unwittingly stumbling upon a sight meant for no other eyes, she is unwittingly drawn into a web of intrigue far beyond her wildest creations. 

Before she knows it, she is married to the brother of Seoul's most notorious mafia gang leader, taking refuge in his imposing home to evade the perils that lurk outside.But Kim Taehyung is no ordinary man. 

Despite the daunting circumstances, he displays a tender side that surprises her. He shares in her laughter at silly jokes, strives to keep her happiness intact, listens attentively to her rants, and exhibits immense patience. 

As she spends time with him, she finds herself falling deeply and rapidly, captivated by his presence. Yet, he resolutely refuses to cross any boundaries.In his world, shielding her and preserving her honor becomes his utmost responsibility. He refuses to let anything tarnish that duty, even if it means resisting the pull of his own feelings.

CHECK OUT MY ONGOING BOOK