17.

As soon as Taehyung's family members returned from the wedding, the house was filled with their cheerful voices and laughter. Y/n felt a little overwhelmed with the sudden influx of people, but she put on a smile and greeted everyone warmly.

Taehyung's parents were thrilled to see their son and daughter-in-law, and they immediately pulled them both into a tight embrace. Taehyung's sister, who had just arrived with her husband and daughter, couldn't stop gushing over how beautiful y/n looked in her traditional outfit.

Despite the chaos, y/n felt happy to be surrounded by family and loved ones. She helped Mrs. Kim and her sister-in-law prepare dinner while Taehyung caught up with his brother and brother-in-law.

After dinner, everyone gathered in the living room to chat and play games. Y/n and Taehyung sat next to each other on the couch, holding hands and occasionally stealing glances at each other. Taehyung's mother noticed this and smiled to herself, knowing that her son had found true love in y/n.

As the night drew on, Taehyung's family members began to make their way back to their own homes. Y/n and Taehyung said their goodbyes and retreated to their bedroom, exhausted from the long day.

Taehyung changed into his pajamas and climbed into bed next to y/n, who was already snuggled under the covers. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her, breathing in her sweet scent

Taehyung felt a wave of contentment wash over him as he held y/n in his arms. Despite the challenges they had faced in their relationship, they had always found a way to come back to each other. And as he drifted off to sleep, he knew that there was nowhere else he'd rather be than right here with his wife.

💌💌