8.💌

Wedding Day💌

Y/n took a deep breath and tried to calm her racing heart as she looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe that in just a few moments, she would be walking down the aisle to marry a man she barely knew.
The soft strains of music floated through the room, and she knew it was time to go. She took one last look at herself, making sure everything was perfect, before stepping out of the room and into the hall while holding her father's hand who was on the verge of crying.
She walked slowly, her white dress flowing behind her as she made her way towards Taehyung, who was waiting for her at the end of the aisle. As she got closer, she could see the emotion in his eyes, they made her more nervous as he was standing with a blank face.
Y/n's father asked taehyung to keep her daughter happy to which he agreed with a small smile.
The priest began the ceremony, and y/n listened attentively to his words, feeling the weight of the commitment she was making. She exchanged vows with Taehyung, promising to love and cherish him for the rest of her life.
As the ceremony drew to a close, Taehyung took y/n's hand and slipped a ring onto her finger. She did the same for him, sealing their commitment to each other.
She could feel how warm his hands were and how her hands fit perfectly with him.

Priest: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mrs and Mr. Kim taehyung 💌. " the crowd cheered.
You may now kiss the bride.

Taehyung saw how y/n froze on her spot the bride's maid lifted her veil up taehyung took a step forward, everything around them stopped as he leaned closer to her lips, he slightly peck her soft strawberry lips (though it was y/n's first kiss and normal for taehyung he felt himself addicted to them in a small second of time, y/n felt a whole zoo dancing in her stomach as she relaxed.)

He held her hands softly, The newly married couple then took their first steps together, walking down the aisle as husband and wife. Friends and family cheered as they passed, and y/n smiled, feeling the love and support of those around them.
After the ceremony, they took pictures together, capturing the moment forever. They posed together, looking into each other's eyes, and even though they were still strangers in many ways, y/n felt a sense of peace.

It was the beginning of a new chapter for them... 🦋

How was it ?
Did you like it? 💌