15.

As the days passed, Taehyung and y/n's love for each other grew deeper. They had been married for a year now and had settled into a comfortable routine. They had been through many ups and downs, but they always stuck by each other's side.

Taehyung had opened up to y/n and was more affectionate towards her. They would often spend evenings cuddled up on the couch, watching their favourite shows or reading books together.

Today was their anniversary, Taehyung surprised y/n with a romantic dinner date. He had reserved a table at a fancy restaurant and had bought her a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Y/n felt overwhelmed with emotions as Taehyung led her to the table, his hand gently resting on the small of her back.

As they sat down, Taehyung took y/n's hand in his and looked into her eyes. "I love you, y/n," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "I know I haven't been the easiest person to love, but you have been so patient with me. I promise to make it up to you and be the best husband I can be."

Y/n's heart swelled with love and she leaned in to kiss him. They spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other's company, laughing, and talking about their hopes and dreams for the future.

As they left the restaurant, Taehyung took y/n's hand in his and led her to a nearby park. The night sky was clear, and the stars shone brightly above them. Taehyung wrapped his arms around y/n, pulling her close to him.

"I have a surprise for you," he whispered in her ear.

Y/n looked up at him, her eyes shining with curiosity. Taehyung took her hand and led her to a small clearing in the park. There, he had set up a blanket and a small picnic basket.

As they sat down on the blanket, Taehyung pulled out a bottle of Juice and a wine and two glasses. They sipped their respective drinks and watched as the moon rose higher in the sky.

Taehyung took y/n's hand in his and looked into her eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, y/n," he said. "Will you do me the honour of being my wife forever?"

Y/n felt tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at Taehyung. "Yes, I will," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung took out a ring from his pocket and slipped it onto y/n's finger index finger as the ringer finger had their wedding ring. It was a beautiful diamond ring, and it sparkled in the moonlight.

They spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms, talking about their future together. As they walked back to their car, Taehyung whispered in y/n's ear, "I love you more than anything in this world."

Y/n smiled and leaned in for a kiss, knowing that she had found her forever in Taehyung.

A sweet romantic chapter for y'all ;)
Vote and comment your opinion 💌!