Chapter Six: Reunion

Meanwhile, Derek was currently at the library, looking up the mystery of 'The Great Animal'. Since he's lost (Y/N), he's been determined and trained harder so he'd be up to fight the beast once it's before him, then save (Y/N). He was the only one who still believed she was alive somewhere.

"It's not what it seems. Of course! It's not what it seems! Now I'll find you (Y/N)!" He slid off the ladder and was going out of the library before his mother came.

"Derek where are you heading?" The Queen asked.

"To find The Great Animal." He replied.

"Oh wonderful! Just make sure you're here tomorrow night." She pointed out, making him raise a brow.

"Tomorrow night?"

"Euh...Uh...the ball!" The Queen said, shocked that he forgot.

"But mother I can't." He dismissed. Then he sighed. "Oh there's the lip thing...why'd you always gotta do this?" Derek slid his hand across his face at his mother's expression as she quivered her lips in an attempt to 'cry'. She always used this when she wanted to force him to do something, which most of the time, worked.

"If I go early maybe I can be back in time.."

"Thank you darling!" She cheered.

"But please mother, drop the beauty pageant tradition..."

"Oh no no no! It's just a few friends, and....their daughters." Uberta smirked. When Derek was gone when turned to Chamberlain. "I want this to be BIG! Each princess must have her own introduction!"

"But...you said-"

"Forget what I said. Now, send the cooks, and tell the bands to start rehearsing! And I want four footbell for every carriage, haha!" The queen instructed in glee.

...............

"So let me get this straight, every night when the moonlight disappears, you turn into..." Puffin made a swan imitation.

"That's right. And on the following night, if I want to turn back human...I have to be in her lake." Swan (Y/N) explained.

"Hmpf ! All she needs is a little moonlight, me I have to be smooshed!" Joe-bob puffed his lips.

"No fear! You flow into your prince, we bring him back to the lake, the moon comes up, you change into a princess, then," he made wedding bell sounds. "Happily ever after!"

"How will I find him?" Asked she.

"You don't know where he is?"

"I don't even know where I am."

"I bet he does." Speed said hinting for Rothbart.

"Oh that's a great idea! Just say «monsieur Rothbart I'd like to leave now do you have map or something?»" Joe-bob said sarcastically.

"That's it! A map!" (Y/N) and Puffin realized. Joe-bob didn't expect they'd take him seriously.

"Let's do it!"

(Y/N) and Puffin started flying and searching for a map.

(Y/N): 🎵"We are on a mission, we're tough in good condition!"

Puffin: "That's true!"

(Y/N): 🎵"We're standing tall!"