Chapter Eight: No More Mister Nice Guy!

"No matter what they do, I'll always be a step ahead." Rothbart said as he entered the abandoned building, the old hag following behind him. "But...Prince Derek's vow could ruin everything! I'm gonna have to deal with him....but how?"

He thought about it.

"A vow..." He smirked. "I'll get Derek to offer his vow to the wrong princess!"

The hag batted her eyelashes.

"That's it! Hahaha, I bet you look like (Y/N)." The hag felt pleased at the compliment until he added; "though it's gonna take a lot of work but it'll be worth it."

"Cuz when he makes his vow to the wrong girl, (Y/N) will die!" Rothbart laughed at his evil plan. "Then I can finish Derek off, and get Odette to marry me! Bet she'll be more considerate. And I can finally...have William's Kingdom! Haha!!"

The hag clapped at his display, then light showed his presence in the dark room.

Rothbart: 🎵"Gosh it's such a hook to see them breaking! When they'll finally treat me with respect."
"I can't wait to watch their prides breaking."
"So much, irevedecly correct!"🎵

Rothbart used his magic to make simulation of Uberta's castle ball hall.

Rothbart: 🎵"Up till now, I've pulled my punches."
"I intend, to eat their lunches!"

🎵"No more...Mister Nice Guy!"🎵
"Not for me."

He danced on the table.

Rothbart: 🎵"If you think, that I'm hard hearted."
"Well I'm a pal, I haven't even started!"

Rothbart & girls: 🎵"No more...Mister Nice Guy!"
"Not for me."

He made a simulation of himself as Rogers leading the orchestra.

Rothbart: 🎵"So does my witchcraft has endom. I'll get control of the kingdom!"

He made a simulation of (Y/N).

Rothbart: 🎵"As for (Y/N) that's tragic. Cuz I'm going back, to the old black magic!"

He used magic to make a simulation of Odette who started clinging onto his arms with a loving look, then a king crown for him.

Rothbart: 🎵"Good behavior is so much duller. Time to show, my one true color!"

Rothbart & girls: 🎵"Baby, Mister Nice Guy, is away!"

Rothbart: 🎵"Vengeance is what I believe in."

He made a simulation of Derek and started punching him.

Rothbart: 🎵"I don't connect, I get evil!"

"(Y/N) can't get to the ball cuz I'm winnin'"

He grabbed the hag and transformed her into a fake (Y/N) with a black and purple dress.

Rothbart: 🎵"So I zap her other, who's a real damn beaner!"
"Up to no good, I love plottin'! Cuz I'm so good, when I'm rotten!"